You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

now this is amusing... Mourinho video faux pas

stringvest

He's got the money and the medals, yet just look at his coupon as he gets his weekly ten minute defender pressing run-out. I think he'd swap most of it to have been the main man at a club like ours this past three years, and yet with Suarez and Sturridge here not one fan misses him.

I very much doubt he would. He we was the main man at his boyhood club, but chose to leave in search of major honors and more wedge.

I'm referring to hindsight as opposed to how he felt when he left us and Atletico. No way is his lack of form solely about his physical injuries, he plays with less than half the confidence of when he was the star player and an automatic pick. He was often like that for Spain too, although the system didn't suit him much.

He hasn't been a happy bunny for nigh on 4-5 years. Pretty much flushed his career and reputation down the toilet.

2008 European Championship (scored the winning goal)

2010 World Cup

2012 European Championship (scored in the final)

FA Cup 2011-12

Champions League 2011-12

Europa League 2011-12 (scored in the final)

Most players would be more than happy with that lot, and there's still time for him to add more medals to his collection.

I was disappointed when he left us, but always knew he would be off if and when we were no longer challenging for the league and Champions League. I never bought into all that "he just gets us" bullshit. He "gets" Atletico but left them to further his career.

As an aside, I fucking love the fact Torres must be watching us this season, and thinking fuck, I'm a massive cunt. You'll take that to the grave fernando, no matter what bullshit you come out with.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yep - I'm sure he realises this as he's polishing the medals he always wanted and would never have earned with us in a million years. He's a cunt, alright, but if you think he'd swap those medals for one season of challenging with us, then you're more deluded than Mourinho.

League

Liverpool 102 games 65 goals

Chelsea 101 games 19 goals

I'm sure he's ecstatic with how it's going as he wishes Eto'o well for the rest of the season, and Costa, Negredo et al. well with the task of firing Spain to glory in Brazil, all the while hoping for injuries to any of them so he can get a game.

Less than a third of the goals.  Wonderful stuff. 

Never have I needed a player to fail so badly, in that respect and that respect alone he has delivered during his time there.

He and The Special Cunt together remind me of that Irvine Welsh short story, 'The Selfish Bastard and the Ungrateful Bitch.'

"Who do you think you're going to satisfy with that thing", she pouted.

"Me", he replied.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure he's ecstatic with how it's going as he wishes Eto'o well for the rest of the season, and Costa, Negredo et al. well with the task of firing Spain to glory in Brazil, all the while hoping for injuries to any of them so he can get a game.

I'm actually not sure how arsed he is about getting a game.

He hasn't looked particularly pleased about being out on a pitch for well over 3 years now.

He's a weird emo footballer, all haircut and hormones, a delicate flower like Oezil that supposedly needs to be loved.

He's had a face like a smacked arse for four years, and in that time he's won just about everything but still looks a mopey sod, even post match. Perhaps he knows he's contributed the square root of fuck all. Straight after the CL win he was bitching about his situation like he'd found out the winners medal was made out of chocolate.

People keep saying he'll go back to Atletico like they're some kind of hospice for ex-players' careers, but they don't need him.

I think he's regretted leaving us ever since he did. You don't just leave LFC behind and forget about it, especially when you go to a club like Chelsea. I'm sure he's pleased about having a load of hollow medals but I'm also sure he'd rather be a legend at an amazing club like ours.

The Media should be embarrassed about printing the shite he spouted about his forwards this mega cunt has some fucking neck on him

They'll be too busy sucking him off, laughing on shoutSHITE and Sunday supplement about what good copy he is, and how his honesty is refreshing for the game, and what he said was true.

Mourinho could argue for the introduction of bumming-deaf-children zones and the press would somehow turn it into a glowing character reference.

What's the point in fighting it?

Eventually he'll fuck himself, he always does, just let him get on with it.

One day he'll be outed, I'm certain of it.

I feel like the tide is turning for him in the media, although he's never been a big noise in la belle France in the way he is in England. 

In England I get the feeling that he is being increasingly seen in the media as a self-parody - and tedious at that. His last few pieces of coverage have been saying things about a fellow manager that any grown-up would be ashamed of, insulting Barcelona (again, yawn) even though Chelsea aren't actually playing them, and disparaging his own playing staff. Different from the fawning 'can I roll around in your excrement please' toss he's had in years gone by. 

I think it's been pointed out in other threads that he's at Chelsea because they couldn't get anyone else and he's there because no-one else was interested in taking him. Two Oscar quotes suit him grandly; 'it is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious'; and 'a woman will flirt with anybody in the world as long as other people are looking on'. 

He's gotten worse this time around because he's seen there's a gap in the market following Ferguson leaving. His mouth worked a treat already in unsettling city and the press are loving it.

Spot on that.  Very much trying to position himself as the senior man in the division, seem to recall reading he had said something to that effect in pre-season. 

Mourinho was on 5 Live a few weeks ago banging on about how Chelsea was the only club he'd move to, and how he wants to start a dynasty there, and the soft cunts who pander to him were lapping it up.

He was busy telling Canal + yesterday that he'd also had contact with PSG but no firm offer, and he'd look at things again with PSG once his contract was up.

Fucking little shitstain. Ferguson's successor in everything but managing United.