You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

now this is amusing... Mourinho video faux pas

stringvest

He moaned about a lack of depth at Real Madrid too. It wasn't depth that was the problem, it was the championing of constant shithouse tactics on the pitch combined with being a shithouse off the pitch ('el cunto galactico' is probably what they might have called him if IF it makes grammatical sense) that was the reason they couldn't live with Barcelona. He's one to moan about the issue of African players and their age after bringing in the likes of Essien and Adebayor on loan when they didn't need either of them.

I have a grudging respect for him now and have cooled on hating him.  He still does my head in at times but he's a winner and I respect his achievements at different clubs.   If Chelsea win the league his decision to leave Juan Mata out in the cold is fully vindicated.  Takes big bollocks to make a call like that but he has faith in his own methods.  

• Upvote 1

I have a grudging respect for him now and have cooled on hating him.  He still does my head in at times but he's a winner and I respect his achievements at different clubs.   If Chelsea win the league his decision to leave Juan Mata out in the cold is fully vindicated.  Takes big bollocks to make a call like that but he has faith in his own methods.  

I hope your spinning finger falls off.

Costa will be the one who comes. They're "FFP" now with their billion pound squad, so can use Courtois or Torres as the makeweights to make it all look fair. With their 220 players on loan and various young players planted in Belgium and Holland, it will almost look like they're adhering, and not a corrupt bunch of cunts. They still sold us Sturridge for 12 million, the ridiculous fuckers.