You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Line of Duty

RedKnight

9 hours ago, Champ said:

Is anyone else finding the dialogue very indistinct? I should probably have used the subtitles 

Probably that point in life where you have to discuss hearing aids. I hear the modern ones are discrete....

9 hours ago, Champ said:

Is anyone else finding the dialogue very indistinct? I should probably have used the subtitles 

It feels a lot more forced this year. I don’t like Stephen Graham anyway but his acting is shit and the blag Scouse accent from the bird playing his missus last night distracted from everything else. It was a shocker. 

I think hastings definitely knows something but can't see it being him identified. There is more to this Irish Property investment than meets he eye for sure. 

I have completely gone off Stephen Graham after finding out about the s*n stuff. I guess I only really liked him before because he is a local lad. He was good in Little Boy Blue and This is England to be fair. He does however over-act. Badly. 

His wife accent was bad but fuck me nowhere near as bad as the dad in Little Boy Blue. 

I am enjoying this series so far though and reckon there will be a hell of a lot more twists. Have to admit though, I am beginning to hate Vicky McClure in it. Her character is a busy cunt, mate. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Hastings is a red herring. I reckon that guy who collared him in the lobby could be balls deep into this corruption.

Yeah it's a set-up. He'll sort a 'refund' out for Hastings which can then be used against him as it'll make him look complicit. 

15 hours ago, Trumo said:

She was sleeping in her car before that.

Just before Dot was making her chilli she was living a small new build with her husband and young lad. It had a drive just big enough for one car. Skip forward a season and a half she’s back with her family (great news) but her house size has quadrupled and she could fit 4 arctic trucks on her drive?

Bit fishy if you ask me. 

I'm not going back through this thread for fear of spoilers but i started watching this from the start (on Netflix) a couple of weeks back and i'm just about to start the final episode of season three. 

Observations so far. I dislike every single person in it apart from Ted.

I've never hated any character as much as i hate "Dot" Cottan and there is some serious competition here. (Janice Soprano and Skyler White spring to mind).

The early series curveballs are quite incredible and i've never been as tense watching a TV show before.

If there was an Indian version of Harry Kane, then Hari Bains would be that person.  

I've never rated Keeley Hawes much as an actress before, but she is unbelievably good as Lindsay Denton. 

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I'm not going back through this thread for fear of spoilers but i started watching this from the start (on Netflix) a couple of weeks back and i'm just about to start the final episode of season three. 

Observations so far. I dislike every single person in it apart from Ted.

I've never hated any character as much as i hate "Dot" Cottan and there is some serious competition here. (Janice Soprano and Skyler White spring to mind).

The early series curveballs are quite incredible and i've never been as tense watching a TV show before.

If there was an Indian version of Harry Kane, then Hari Bains would be that person.  

I've never rated Keeley Hawes much as an actress before, but she is unbelievably good as Lindsay Denton. 

I thought Dot was a great character and Arnott is boss as well. Agree about the rest, they are dislikeable but the great thing about the show is that anyone could be corrupt.

Well apart from Arnott.

Well apart from him shagging suspects.