Quantcast
Youth Team/Cup - Page 208 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
old skool tom

Youth Team/Cup

Brighton 2 Liverpool 4

Brighton have pulled a couple of goals back late in the second half - into stoppage time as I type this.

It finishes 5-3 after Jones gets a second goal in injury time, followed by the home team going straight up the other end to end the scoring.

So that’s nine games unbeaten at Under-23 level in league and cup since the end of August.

• Like 1

Full time - Brighton 3 Liverpool 5

Went a bit nuts in stoppage time with a goal for either side in the last knockings of the game.

Curtis grabbed his second of the afternoon to make it 5-2, before the hosts went up the other end to make it 5-3 less than a minute later.

18s play tomorrow morning, away at Southampton - Kick off at 11:00. No live coverage for this game.

I'm guessing that Cain and Clarkson will make the short journey from Brighton to Southampton to meet up with the 18s. If not, then I look forward to seeing who starts in midfield for the 18s tomorrow.

It’s not midfielders we’re short of at that level, of course, we can easily put out five or six if that’s the formation of the day.

Also the game may well be on the Soton YouTube account, will check in the morning.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

It’s not midfielders we’re short of at that level, of course, we can easily put out five or six if that’s the formation of the day.

Also the game may well be on the Soton YouTube account, will check in the morning.

Not the numbers I would be curious about, but more the composition of the midfield without Cain and/or Clarkson.

Good shout on the YouTube channel.

Under-18 League Cup group match, at Southampton:

Soccerway are claiming a lineup as follows :-

Davies; Bradley, Quansah, Savage, Beck, Clarkson, Corness, Morton, Norris, Hill, Woltman.

Subs: Hewitson, Walls, Wilson, Cain, Roudriques (sic).

https://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2019/11/23/england/u18-premier-league-cup/southampton-fc-under-18-academy/liverpool-fc-under-18-academy/3161609/

• Like 1

UEFA Youth League vs. Napoli, 3 p.m., Kirkby, BT Sport :-

Winterbottom; Williams, Larouci, van den Berg, Hoever, Clarkson, Cain, Dixon- Bonner, Elliott, Jones, Longstaff.

Subs : Davies, Boyes, Clayton, Bradley, Morton, Norris, Hill.

• Upvote 1