Quantcast
Youth Team/Cup - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

old skool tom

Youth Team/Cup

Under 21s play host to Reading at Anfield this evening, kick off at 19:00. Coverage starts at 18:30 on LFC TV.  

So far there is only 1 alternate stream link that has been announced on Wiziwig, this will available closer to kick off.

Confirmed team vs Reading.

Mersin, Williams, Smith, Paez, Jones, Rossiter, Dunn, Chirivella, Sinclair, Lussey, Peterson.

Substitutes: Maguire, Firth, Randall, Trickett-Smith, Bijev.

Reading 1 up on the reds. They were on the front foot from the kick-off, so it's not a surprise.

I've not seen the Mersin kid start in goal for the U21s before. He looks a little nervous.

Started the past 2 games and kept clean sheets in both. Not the best keeper in our system and hadn't featured since the first game of the under 21's season.

Just to add, Michael Hector was on loan at Aberdeen for the first half of the season and was more than impressive for The Dons.

Cheers.

This Reading side looks solid in defence. They're not bad going forward either, and are taking advantage of us struggling with the high press.

We are at sixes and sevens. Trying to pass it out the back and not doing it very well. Keep the ball.

Lussey with an equaliser. Good pressing from the lads up top, got a little lucky with the break of the ball to Lussey, but a tidy finish to draw us level.

• Upvote 1