You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Youth Team/Cup

old skool tom

We were definitely roughing them up I thought.  A few mins before the sending off there was trouble instigated by one of our lads leaving his knee in on their centre half as he went for a header.  He pushed him away and then there was a bit of a melee.  Then Clarkson tried to wipe the same lad out a few mins later.  It was a definite red and he was lucky one of their lads was stupid enough to get himself sent off.  They could definitely have come back in to it 11 v 10.

Millar looked a level above everyone.

1 hour ago, alles ist gut said:

Full time 5-3

Not perfect by any means, but you can't argue with five goals away from home.

Meanwhile Chelsea lost at Brighton, leaving us top of the league on goal difference.

Thanks for the comments and updates, mate !

Half time - Liverpool 0 City 1

We've had most of the possession, but not really threatened.

City happy to play on the break and do look dangerous when they counter.

The only goal of the game was a little scruffy, and for me, there was just a little foul on Quansah that allowed the goalscorer, Sodje, to get the break of the ball before he finished from close range.

3 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

Welcome back, Dynamite !

aig is too quick for me these days...!

Been nice just watching the games of late with aig providing the in-game updates.

I'm on day shift today and have the iPad set up next to my desktop, so with the multi-screens in place, I can watch and update the thread today.

Liverpool 0 City 3

Sodje with another tap in. Easiest hattrick he'll ever score.

Quansah not strong enough in a challenge with the City number 11, Borges, who runs through one on one with Jakub before shifting the ball to his right to give Sodje an easy finish.