You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Peaky Blinders

Elite

Guest Pistonbroke

Great TV and loved the part in episode 5 with Alfie and the yanks, very funny.

Looking forward to the next series.

For me, is the best thing the BBC have made in years.

Already planned, looks like we'll have to wait until early 2019 for the release though. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hopefully

I hope so... brilliant character.

I thought it was excellent. 

Yeah, excellent character and superbly acted by Tom Hardy. If you haven't watched Taboo yet then get onto it. Tom Hardy is excellent in the lead role as James Delaney. 

Guest Pistonbroke

So whats the craic with Michael now? has he been disowned?

Yeah, he sided with his mother Polly who was planning with Thomas without the rest knowing. He's been fucked off to the USA, he's bound to be part of some upcoming plot though. 

I have heard very good things about this program so this may seem like a stupid question but I know people say it's good but how good is it, is it the wire good or no where near as good?

I want to know so I am not let down.

Nah it's a tier below the elite shows but still worth watching.

• Upvote 1

And said to the guys who turned on Changretta that Michael would be signing the agreements.

Yep. I don’t think Michael was in on what was going on. But, he will be back next season I reckon.

Anyone think they could start to do some stuff in America now that they have opened that avenue up?

Guest Pistonbroke

Yep. I don’t think Michael was in on what was going on. But, he will be back next season I reckon.

Anyone think they could start to do some stuff in America now that they have opened that avenue up?

Probably, strong possibility of a side story being set up, they have committed to the USA by calling in higher gangsters than the match chewing shit Italian., although the main story has already been set up for the next series. 

• 3 months later...

I have now seen all of this. The scene between Alfie Solomon and Tommy Shelby in Serier 3 episode 6 is fucking brilliant. I can't find it anywhere on YouTube, but Tom Hardy is just brilliant in that scene. Also a mention to Paddy Considine, because I fucking hated him in it, so he must have been good.