You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Peaky Blinders

Elite

Episode 5 was fucking brilliant, what a cast and what a script they have put together.

Me and my mrs were pissing ourselves at Soloman's crazy cocky brilliance, he's done very well there indeed.

One point on the slow motion walking thing - how do you reckon they've derived Arthur's butterfly arm walk?

Looking forward to the fight. Shit's going down.

Me and my mrs were pissing ourselves at Soloman's crazy cocky brilliance, he's done very well there indeed.

I think I'd go as far as to say that that was one of the best acting performances I can remember seeing from Tom Hardy. He absolutely nailed it. The script was brilliant and the delivery was better.

Guest Pistonbroke

Just caught up with episode 5, excellent TV. Those shit Italian Mafia cunts are a bit annoying like, tooled up to fuck and couldn't hit a barn door from 2 yards out. They've kind of made them some sort of laughable extras. That scene with Alfie Solomons was fucking funny as fuck though, and very well acted, well apart from the match chewing shit gangster. 

Set up for the season finale, and also for the next season with the Peaky Blinder/Military/Revolution script. The whole show seems to get better as it goes on, this is by far the best season, although season 3 was also very good. 

Just wondering who will be a casualty on the Peaky Blinders side when the Italian Mafia are wiped out for good, they are bound to lose someone. Probably Lizzy, it would get her and a possible second child for Thomas out of the way. Michael, who seems to be one of the weaker characters. They may surprise us though and go for one of the big characters like Poly or Arthur. Hope to fuck they don't kill off Alfie, he's ace. They can kill off Aberama Gold though, his character is shit, as is Luca Changretta, but he'll die along with his shit accent and matchstick anyway, or at least I hope he does. I was also wright about Polly, although it was pretty obvious to me. They have also portrayed her and Thomas as being as thick as thieves, and that is exactly what they are. So I doubt she'll be biting any bullets. 

Just caught up with episode 5, excellent TV. Those shit Italian Mafia cunts are a bit annoying like, tooled up to fuck and couldn't hit a barn door from 2 yards out. They've kind of made them some sort of laughable extras. That scene with Alfie Solomons was fucking funny as fuck though, and very well acted, well apart from the match chewing shit gangster.

Set up for the season finale, and also for the next season with the Peaky Blinder/Military/Revolution script. The whole show seems to get better as it goes on, this is by far the best season, although season 3 was also very good.

Just wondering who will be a casualty on the Peaky Blinders side when the Italian Mafia are wiped out for good, they are bound to lose someone. Probably Lizzy, it would get her and a possible second child for Thomas out of the way. Michael, who seems to be one of the weaker characters. They may surprise us though and go for one of the big characters like Poly or Arthur. Hope to fuck they don't kill off Alfie, he's ace. They can kill off Aberama Gold though, his character is shit, as is Luca Changretta, but he'll die along with his shit accent and matchstick anyway, or at least I hope he does. I was also wright about Polly, although it was pretty obvious to me. They have also portrayed her and Thomas as being as thick as thieves, and that is exactly what they are. So I doubt she'll be biting any bullets.

Spot on. No wonder the Italian army had a bad name if they were anything like these 'sharpshooters', one of them missed Tommy from about 5 yards out and probably shot the moon instead.

Yeah i'm the same, finding it boring in parts.  It tries to be too cool for it's own good.

I think I'm just finding Brody and his wee mates boring as fuck.   Hard to get past it when the main villains are a bit pathetic and led by a shit actor.   It's a show I've loved from day one and I'm sure it'll pick up next season again for me.

I'm working nights a lot too, so not really keeping on top of any of my shows with any regularity.   Definitely playing a part for I'm not enjoying any of them right now.

Guest Pistonbroke

Wow.

Pyramid Song in like a ton of fucking bricks.

Amazing finale... and its not over yet.

Still very good TV but I thought that last series was a bit lame in general. For me it was obvious that Arthur wasn't dead, why would the Italian go to shoot him in the head if he had done the cheese wire job properly. I did think it was to get them all together and wipe them all out like, instead it was just a quick demise of the shit match chewing cunt. The rest was all a bit lame for me, set up nicely for the next series though with a nice bit of early script.