You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Peaky Blinders

Elite

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Any need for the r*ngers fan club to march out the trees pointing guns? Can’t wait for the Shelbys to batter them 

That lad with the Shotgun got me. The leader of the Billy Boys would have got both Barrels in his head, plus you'd have died in a hail of bullets rather than having the shit kicked out of you, hung and then shot. 

19 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That lad with the Shotgun got me. The leader of the Billy Boys would have got both Barrels in his head, plus you'd have died in a hail of bullets rather than having the shit kicked out of you, hung and then shot. 

Exactly. They would have all shit themselves if he had fronted them anyway. 

You know, I loved Peaky Blinders fron the very start, but with each passing season it's gotten progressively ropier. As I was watching these first two episodes of the current series, I realised that I cannot stand hardly any of the characters at all now.

Polloy - fucking detested this hagard old pious sanctimonious bitch since series 1, episode 1

Finn - utter fucking dickhead

Arthur's missus - backstabbing fucking nagging cunt

Tommy - miserable fucking shitbag without an ounch of charm of warmth

Tommy's missus - put your knickers on and make me a cup of tea

Tommy's kid - what a horrible little snotty brat

Whatever happened to all the great characters? There's only Arthur left whom I actually like.

Hope the writers salvage this before they need to rename it, Peaky fookin Shitfest.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

This whole gang warfare with the Billy Boys is guff. Why when you have the chance to wipe them all out, being as you set them up, would you just plant one grenade. I get the political  main story line for this series, but it isn't half boring. Arthur and his struggles with himself are keeping this series together so far. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

This whole gang warfare with the Billy Boys is guff. Why when you have the chance to wipe them all out, being as you set them up, would you just plant one grenade. I get the political  main story line for this series, but it isn't half boring. Arthur and his struggles with himself are keeping this series together so far. 

Agreed. Its doing my head in although I did enjoy watching some of them twats get blown up and tarred 

How fucking weird is Michaels new wife face? 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Agreed. Its doing my head in although I did enjoy watching some of them twats get blown up and tarred 

How fucking weird is Michaels new wife face? 

I think they've thrown her in to Troll us. 

Can't agree fellas, at times this series has felt like a self parody, especially when fooking Polloy is required to "act"

Way too much style, not nearly enough substance. Just waiting for the soundtrack album, Tweed cap and the limited edition Shelby Corporation cut glass decanter to reach a shop near you in the run up to Christmas.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, Carradona said:

I agree, too much dialogue with very little action in comparison to previous seasons.

What's the story going to be with the American girl and Mosley? 

Not sure whether they are making things too obvious or throwing in a red herring as to who the traitor is withing the Peaky Blinders set up. 

• 8 months later...