You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A place in TLW forum folklore awaits, if you dare take it!

Stu Monty

They've had most of the season without training so they'll be fucked form-wise. You've still got some pretty decent players there though and, if I recall, a good £30m in the warchest through my frugal administration. 

You'll have a good shot at the 2nd tier next season. You, Rich, Noos...should be a good one.

Well fuck my biscuits, what'd I'd give for that transfer kitty...

Guest Super Sub
Well fuck my biscuits, what'd I'd give for that transfer kitty...[/quote

I haven't even got the ash to train my fucking players!

Mine just appears like this, mate.

Posted Image

That's without zooming in on anything. It defaults to having the ads off screen.

SOME clubs don't have the resources for ipads !

Damnit I want one.

Apparantly there's a gizmo that allows me to show the web on my 42 incher, and control it from the settee.

I'll investigate.

Get involved you fucking quims.

So, a bonus from the main sponser is it?

I see, Dip Nath has recovered from injury has she?

well then, 3 players have completed their form training have they?

My spies are everywhere Bitch. (I assume its ok to use your surname? "The" wouldnt be appropriate ;-)

• Upvote 1

So, a bonus from the main sponser is it?

I see, Dip Nath has recovered from injury has she?

well then, 3 players have completed their form training have they?

My spies are everywhere Bitch. (I assume its ok to use your surname? "The" wouldnt be appropriate ;-)

She's recovered, but age is taking its toll on her these days, but I guess you already knew that.

Has anyone got any vacancies in any other leagues I can chance my arm at?

• 3 months later...

It's that time of year again when the opportunity of a lifetime (THIS OFFER WILL NEVER BE REPLICATED, RUSH DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL STORE STRAIGHT AWAY!) opens itself up for the good folk of TLW.

The Xpert11 season is drawing to a close and there may well be a few slots available for any lads who want to get involved in the league. All the info is included earlier in the thread so just hit me up on here if you want to get yourself out of the smelly, standard carriages of TLW history and stroll right into the First Class lounge where we're all sipping cool beers.

Credit to the lads on the last influx who have done good jobs with their teams and got involved well. The Bitch looked to definitely walk the walk and Stronts seems to be treating the empire he was handed with the respect it deserves.

So, if any of you fancy it then let me know on here and we'll sort you a team out. Don't worry about trying it and then finding out it's not for you, that's fine. Just get yourself a team, see how you go and if you want to just drop it, as some have in the past, that's no problem.

Aye, what next?

You have a look at your squad and think about what sort of game-changing, era-defining shit you're going to pull with them next season. They'll have had a poor year and will all probably drop a bit at the end of season change report, due to not being trained much, so you'll have a better idea where you stand in pre season. 

You have a game left of the season and maybe set some friendlies up to get a grip of the game.

You have a look at your squad and think about what sort of game-changing, era-defining shit you're going to pull with them next season. They'll have had a poor year and will all probably drop a bit at the end of season change report, due to not being trained much, so you'll have a better idea where you stand in pre season. 

You have a game left of the season and maybe set some friendlies up to get a grip of the game.

Right then, where (how) do I get a look at them sorry if I'm being a bit daft.

Right then, where (how) do I get a look at them sorry if I'm being a bit daft.

Have you sorted it out Scott?

When you log on just click on your team and then all the tabs for your squad, youth system etc are on a bar at the top.

If you want more practice I'd recommend getting yourself a team in the big official league on the game. You'll probably grasp it better the more games you experience.

Have you sorted it out Scott?

When you log on just click on your team and then all the tabs for your squad, youth system etc are on a bar at the top.

If you want more practice I'd recommend getting yourself a team in the big official league on the game. You'll probably grasp it better the more games you experience.

I think so, took over Athletico Ris

I think so, took over Athletico Ris

Right, just had a look and it was someone else that got accepted and beat you to the punch. I'll have to keep your application in a holding pattern whilst I try to see what the league will look like in a week after we're through with the season. I need to get the numbers right but hopefully I'll find a system to fit you in somewhere.

Right, just had a look and it was someone else that got accepted and beat you to the punch. I'll have to keep your application in a holding pattern whilst I try to see what the league will look like in a week after we're through with the season. I need to get the numbers right but hopefully I'll find a system to fit you in somewhere.

OK send me a PM if you are able to fit me in