You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A place in TLW forum folklore awaits, if you dare take it!

Stu Monty

Ok, think I've now got the time and the equipment (laptop broke at the start of the year, finally got a new one) to join.

I can't access the site at work so will sign up later

We've just had a "Moglet" join so I'm presuming that isn't you Woolster?

Get yourself signed on and you can be the final team to get us our perfect 3 x 8 league system for the season. I reckon you'll be decent too. I feel the force is strong in you.

• 1 year later...

Right then, due to the massive loserness of NV, who clearly found the pressure cooker environment of the TLW Xpert League too much to handle, we have a team available to be taken over if someone wants to jump in and give it a go.

If you fancy giving it a go and seeing if you like it then just hit us up on the link below and get involved.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=54622

Join the VIPs and elevate yourself above all the non-Xpert dross that reside in the land of TLW.

• 1 year later...

Right then you bunch of degenerates, it happens that I have a couple of openings for teams to be taken over in the most sexy thing you can find on the internet (aside from all the actual sex stuff) The TLW Xpert 11 League!

If you like footy management games, fantasy football, or just pissing about online a bit (I think we have clear proof on that score) then get yourself over and get involved. 

Some of the biggest legends (worst wankers) on TLW are over there strutting their staggeringly incompetent stuff so why not pop over, try it out for a bit and see how it goes. If you don't like it you can fuck it off and all you'll have lost is your face amongst people who you suspect might respect you, a bit, sometimes.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=54622

Take a look, hit me up. Sound.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Very good response so far gents. Lots of people clearly taking the opportunity to elevate their TLW status above "that dross" and get themselves a ticket to the members' lounge of forumwide respect.

We're at 22 with the new applicants, which is brilliant but is one above a nice 3x7 system and two short of a brilliant 3x8 league system.

Who are going to be the two absolute heroes to step in and confirm the expansion of the league into an all new, expanded and massively more virile 8 team league system? They will be held aloft on shoulders, they will be showered with rose petals from the windows above, they will have first daughters (or sons...Rog?) thrown at them.

Step up. Get invovled.

The premise of Monty's post stands now.

Elevate your TLW status above "that dross" and get your ticket to the members lounge of forumwide respect, sign up to my U23 league.

If you're a nonce it's perfect for you, you're dealing with kids on a daily basis without the threat of the tag on your ankle alerting the authorities.

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=363826

Would be funny if Rafa gets Hughes the sack. Rafa is keeping the Geordies up this season. 

Baltar, my man, this doesn't appear to be about my league needing a new manager, so as penance, you now have to take over one of the two available teams, I await your arrival in the Yewtree championship. 

• Upvote 1