You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Game of Thrones

Kevin D

Who do you want on the Iron Throne?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Who are the enemies from the West?

Danny = East, Stark = North, Dorne = South but who's the West?

Interesting that the Night King has heavily featured in the posters for the new season, voice overs hint at the war north of the wall, but the White Walkers etc are all strangely missing from the trailer.

Interesting that the Night King has heavily featured in the posters for the new season, voice overs hint at the war north of the wall, but the White Walkers etc are all strangely missing from the trailer.

The west will be the Queen of thrones, Lady Olenna Tyrell. She hated Cersei, before and after she wildfired the fuck out of her kids and grandkids...

The iron born are to the west.

I think at the end of this season you will have had the resolution of the war of the 7 kingdoms, all heavily bloodied from destroying each other. A few will be defeated such as the iron born and the lannisters with Danny victorious (at great cost) Jon will likely stay north for the majority of the season but will have to retreat as the WW finally breach the wall and pour south wiping out all in their path. Leading to a Jon and Danny meeting at the end of the season and agreeing that they need to join forces for a final defence in the final season.

I can see them doing something like killing dany though. Someone big and unexpected (not cersei as she's as good as worm food already) will definitely go. They won't kill Jon as he's already been brought back to life once. They'll want a "darkest before the dawn" moment where all looks lost before going into the final season.

The iron born are to the west.

I think at the end of this season you will have had the resolution of the war of the 7 kingdoms, all heavily bloodied from destroying each other. A few will be defeated such as the iron born and the lannisters with Danny victorious (at great cost) Jon will likely stay north for the majority of the season but will have to retreat as the WW finally breach the wall and pour south wiping out all in their path. Leading to a Jon and Danny meeting at the end of the season and agreeing that they need to join forces for a final defence in the final season.

I can see them doing something like killing dany though. Someone big and unexpected (not cersei as she's as good as worm food already) will definitely go. They won't kill Jon as he's already been brought back to life once. They'll want a "darkest before the dawn" moment where all looks lost before going into the final season.

I think it may end up a double reversal.

I think it will end that Jon can't ride a dragon, because he's a product of Ned and Lyanna's incest.

They've put a few clues that Ned is not the noble he constantly talkes about being and I reckon that may be their final shock.

053c032fbf5dd9eb82da40dc167c6ae2.jpg

Could be the Iron Islands or High Garden I suppose.

I'd bet on Highgarden with the Iron Born trying to protect Cersei & get in her knickers.

When they mention the west they cut to a ship so that would imply the iron born. Also they are trying to get into danys knickers.

Hope that iron born bird gets in Danys knickers. Should dedicate a whole episode to that, I reckon.

I think that does a massive disservice to their acting craft.

Can we have Missandei/Hollyoaks bird/ translator joining the two of them?

For the highest story telling purposes, you understand, yeah?

Absolutely. It's only to add depth to Dany's character that I feel such a scene would be worthwhile.

Given our devotion to said story telling craft, I believe it would be appropriate to see the plot unfold, once again:

fast-and-furious-7-Ramsey-sexy-gifs-1.gi

fast-and-furious-7-Ramsey-sexy-gifs-2.gi

According to Entertainment Weekly, sources within HBO have confirmed what showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have said in the past—the last season of Game of Thrones will only be six episodes long. We have 13 more episodes of the show coming, and that’s it.

There’s so much for the show to wrap up, but this backs up the assertion by stars Kit Harington and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau that the pace for season seven will pick up immensely. In fact, Coster-Waldau said, “A lot of things that normally take a season now take one episode.”

http://io9.gizmodo.com/game-of-thrones-final-season-is-going-to-be-very-very-1795577538

• 1 year later...
Hope it's good.

But I reckon it'll be shite.

GOT worked so well because George Martin has spent a large portion of his life planning the story from beginning to end and all its threads, there's tiny details in the first book which you don't even realise are significant until much much later.

This is going to be made season by season by TV show writers instead of the author of actual novels, and is going to end up very short sighted.

I'm looking forward to the Witcher series that's coming up on Netflix, hopefully that's decent too, I love the whole medieval fantasy with swords and dragons and titties galore.