You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Game of Thrones

Kevin D

Who do you want on the Iron Throne?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Didn't like this weeks. Fed up of Cersei being a complete twat and not getting a slap. Plus I'm not really into the continuous misery that Sansa has to endure, there's been no let-up of that in five years.

That's what I enjoy about the show though, if I was a writer I'd have killed Cersei off after one season, simply because she's such a vile cunt (Liittlefinger is another one) Martin has dragged it out over 5 books, she's now like that annoying pimple in the middle of your back that you just can't reach no matter how hard you try,  the day she gets slapped down is going to be glorious. Agree about Sansa, although now that her story line has diverged from the books I hope the show's writers get a bit creative & let her have her revenge, would love for her to chop that prick's bits off.

Have to say though, I thought the episode was brilliant mainly because Daenerys wasn't in it, her storyline is so boring not even Missandei & her lezzing it up could save it, that and the fact that you get the feeling that things are about to kick off in the next couple of episodes, just watched the trailer for ep7, can't bloody wait for it. Have to be honest, I'm also enjoying the mock outrage all over twitter today. Murder, torture, slavery, flaying & castration (an entire army lets not forget), and not one peep out of anyone.Sansa gets bummed, OMG outrage, all of the outrage. Plebs.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I avoid their long trailors like the plague. They show far too much and it makes fairly obvious to piece together large parts of what will unfold.

Agreed. The trailers for season 6 had some vague cryptic shite about the starks and tyrion at the house of faceless men. Admittedly this hinted at how tedious that storyline got but the stark family and Tyrion had nothing to do with it in the end.

Not watched this one

• 2 months later...

just watched season 6 again, it was amazing. non stop action. when i compare it to the snooze fest that was the last season of walking dead, more happened in one episode of GoT than in the entire season of the Dead