You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kiev Kick Offs

Section_31

I think this almost sums the whole objective up from the perspective of the western govcorp fraudsters :

Hague is due to travel to Washington later on Monday to discuss Ukraine with the US secretary of state, John Kerry, and the IMF. He said the IMF was best placed to provide financial support and advice to Ukraine.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/24/russia-ukraine-west-yanukovich

IMF : debt enslaving, parasitic cunts.

Am just mainly glad that war hasn't broken out. No idea what's going to happen in the near future though with the clowns who have taken over. From the same article :

"If you consider Kalashnikov-toting people in black masks who are roaming Kiev to be the government, then it will be hard for us to work with that government," Medvedev said.
  • Downvote 1

Will the EU ever stop expanding? I don't blame Russia at all for being pissed here. The EU is right on their doorstep now, they've hoovered up a bunch of other former Soviet-affiliated states they're now seeing their closest ally also being lured by Brussels. The EU has reached its limit and should stop trying to gobble up all of Europe. Think I liked the EU when it was a western European trading bloc rather than this European wide, federalist, expansionist organisation. 

Think I'm beginning to sound like Farage ffs...

• Upvote 1

Will the EU ever stop expanding? I don't blame Russia at all for being pissed here. The EU is right on their doorstep now, they've hoovered up a bunch of other former Soviet-affiliated states they're now seeing their closest ally also being lured by Brussels. The EU has reached its limit and should stop trying to gobble up all of Europe. Think I liked the EU when it was a western European trading bloc rather than this European wide, federalist, expansionist organisation. 

Think I'm beginning to sound like Farage ffs...

It's fucking EU neo-colonialism and its all being run from FUCKING BELGIAN JUST LIKE THOSE FUCKING WAFFLE WANKERS RAN THE CONGO. MARK MY WORDS THE RUSKIES WON'T BE PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHIT AND IF THEY EVER SOBER UP I EXPCECT THEM TO MARCHING DOWN THE CHAMPS ELYSEE SOON AFTER BATTERING BELGIUM. FUCKING ANTWERP BLOOD DIAMOND CUNTS.

You will all rue the day you didn't listen to me and realize that nothing good ever comes out of Belgium and putting NATO and the EU there was a massive mistake borne out French fears of German domination. 

What the Mingolet Line couldn't do the French reckon NATO and EU can do.

Fuckers.

As for the EU, good fucking luck, shold have stopped with Portugal and Spain.

As for the Ukraine, I welcome President Zebedee and, like Stiggers, I hope the vegan bastard doesn't mess with Chicken Kiev and maybe more importantly with Slavutich, a very nice lager.

• Upvote 1

Fuck Belgium as well, Rwanda is still a fucking mess because of their pussilaminous capitulation leaving a few Canadians and Bangladeshi's (yes...fucking Bangladeshi Peace Keepers) to try and stop a very stoppable genocide.

The Ukraine has had it tough. Loads of Ukey's in Manitoba. Hard to seperate them from the Icelanders and Hutterites/Low Germans though but I did notice that when I was last in the grocery store there were more noodles than perogies.

• Upvote 2

It's fucking EU neo-colonialism and its all being run from FUCKING BELGIAN JUST LIKE THOSE FUCKING WAFFLE WANKERS RAN THE CONGO. MARK MY WORDS THE RUSKIES WON'T BE PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHIT AND IF THEY EVER SOBER UP I EXPCECT THEM TO MARCHING DOWN THE CHAMPS ELYSEE SOON AFTER BATTERING BELGIUM. FUCKING ANTWERP BLOOD DIAMOND CUNTS.

You will all rue the day you didn't listen to me and realize that nothing good ever comes out of Belgium and putting NATO and the EU there was a massive mistake borne out French fears of German domination. 

What the Mingolet Line couldn't do the French reckon NATO and EU can do.

Fuckers.

As for the EU, good fucking luck, shold have stopped with Portugal and Spain.

As for the Ukraine, I welcome President Zebedee and, like Stiggers, I hope the vegan bastard doesn't mess with Chicken Kiev and maybe more importantly with Slavutich, a very nice lager.

NP as a lover of beer, how do you offset your hatred of Belgians with their beautiful beer production?

I have sampled many Ukrainian beers, but have yet to see Slavutich. Will take a look my man.

Anyone who hates Belgium and Belgians is sound in my book. Horrible place - it's like the French and Dutch had disgusting bits of their countries that they just had to give away. And the beer is massively over-rated. The Czechs do lager better, Germans are superior at wheat beers and the best ales are British. Putting fruit in beer is just daft anyway

Fuck Belgium

that piece of shite McCain is sticking his nose again. Tweeting shite about Cold war. You are 80+ yr old you fucking cunt, get lost finally.

After the support to the Islamofascists and AQ terrorists sponsored by Saudi Arabia in Syria, the West are supporting the new Neo-Nazi German puppet government of Kiev.

No word from the West about the Turkish illegal invasion and Occupation of northern Cyprus. Turkey is still a NATO and EU-to be country. Hypocricy.

Go Vlad.

P.S. Oh and Fuck off Belgium.

that piece of shite McCain is sticking his nose again. Tweeting shite about Cold war. You are 80+ yr old you fucking cunt, get lost finally.

After the support to the Islamofascists and AQ terrorists sponsored by Saudi Arabia in Syria, the West are supporting the new Neo-Nazi EU puppet government of Kiev.

No word from the West about the Turkish illegal invasion and Occupation of northern Cyprus. Turkey is still a NATO and EU-to be country. Hypocricy.

Go Vlad.

Gotta watch these Ruskies, no longer the Army that turned back Adolf in the Winter of '42.

Far too many nukes laying aboot the former SSR's for my liking. 

Problem with the World today is that it's become Balkanized and every fucking enclave of people want thier own government, country, etc. We're regressing to fifedoms. 

The parallels with pre war Nazi Germany are striking, from right wing street brawlers knocking shit out of blacks and gays, to a big Olympics with much nationalistic fanfare, to ethnic peoples who've been separated from their 'motherland' and are being 'mistreated' by other governments on the doorstep.

Commies and Nazis are just two sides of the same coin really.

I could never begrudge the Eastern Euros coming here and terkin er jerbs after the way we sold them out to the Reds after WWII. It's the fucking least we owe them.

I love the way Hague summonsed the Russian ambassador.  You can imagine the Russian sat there, trying his best not to smirk while Hague is droning on in that boring Yorkshire voice, all the while thinking 'what the fuck are you going to do about it?'

Think that Crimea will split from Ukraine, which historically is pretty much as it's always been. Doubt that the Ukrainian govt will do anything. I think the danger comes from minority groups in Crimea taking action and forcing the West into taking a stronger position. What happens next with Eastern Ukraine is potentially much more dangerous

This is all starting to get like the lead up to WW1. All it's going to take is one trigger happy fucker on either side and it'll really kick off.

Mark the 100th anniversary of the start of the war to end all wars by starting a new one.

We may have more technology and a lot of disease has been wiped out etc. however on a basic level the human race hasn't really moved on all that far. We just have far more effective methods of killing each other. 

The people at the top have a dick waving contest and those at the bottom suffer. Same as it ever was. 

100 years later and people are still being oppressed and killed because they happen to believe in something others don't.

It's about time our government stopped fucking about in all of this shit in general, we are a tiny little island without a pot to piss in and seem to think we can go around policing the globe. About time we told the Americans to fuck off and spent some time on the sidelines.

You have to laugh as the likes of Hague going for a chat, you see these fucking hard arse looking Russian guys like Putin. As if they are really going to listen to some droning boring fuck like Hague or that moon faced cunt Cameron.

• Upvote 1