You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wasp...

dave u

Nice to see someone else as shit scared of wasps as I am.

I fucking hate buying a nice cool can when out and about in the summer months, only to have to perform a weird little dance and shoo away a wasp, pretending to be all nonchalant but actually wanting to run off like a big girl.

That whole thing about them releasing a scent when you kill them makes you feel marked for death by their clan for the rest of the day as well.

One went down my shirt in the pub a few months ago. Luckily it was pretty early so not many saw me freaking out like a hysterical women trying to get my shirt off.

They love the smell of cider and fancy conditioner so they're always hovering around me in the summer, the fucks. People say not to agitate them, but it's pretty hard when ones lingering around your face and a cunt's hair away from your eyeballs.

They weren't wasps, they were flies.

Twice I've had to have the wasp nest man out. Once to remove a nest in the eaves of the roof next to my sons bedroom when he was still a little boy,and the second and worst when I walked into my shed the first time in the summer, whacked my head on something and came out of the shed in a hurry wearing what can only be described as a hat made out of wasps.

Twice I've had to have the wasp nest man out. Once to remove a nest in the eaves of the roof next to my sons bedroom when he was still a little boy,and the second and worst when I walked into my shed the first time in the summer, whacked my head on something and came out of the shed in a hurry wearing what can only be described as a hat made out of wasps.

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine in Brisbane, He opened his loft door and a snake dropped on his head!Turned out it was only the snake's skin but in good old fergie fashion he shit his pants anyway.

Wasp. That shit suits its name wasp just fits like nazi. Wasps are the insect Gestapo them fuckers exist to prey upon others. If an Australian named it, it would probably be called a pongle wonger or some daft shit. Kudos to whoever named the wasp.

Racist. You'll be rounding up all the bar staff and shipping them off to Auschwitz next. Expect a big gob at the bottom of every pint you ever buy in London, forever and ever.

If an Australian named them we would probably call them "pansy flies". Then we'd cross them with a box jellyfishand fit a V8 motor with a turbocharger and a nitrous tank.Then we'd give them a proper name like "Deadly poisonous eyeball stinging cuntflies".

Man up, all of you, and just get a can of WD40 and a cigarette lighter and deal with them in a proper workman-like manner. Fuck me, your grandfathers faced the bayonets of the Hun and all you can do is whine about a little insect, just because they fly into your ear and sting your brain to death.