You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wasp...

dave u

One went down my shirt in the pub a few months ago. Luckily it was pretty early so not many saw me freaking out like a hysterical women trying to get my shirt off. 

They love the smell of cider and fancy conditioner so they're always hovering around me in the summer, the fucks. People say not to agitate them, but it's pretty hard when ones lingering around your face and a cunt's hair away from your eyeballs. 

I wrote a song for my kids when they were younger, it goes

What would you rather bee or a wasp bee or a wasp bee or a wasp?

Of course I'd rather be a bee a wasp is not for me.

Sing that and you'll never be scared of them again.

Plus there's every chance your kids get taken away because people think you're mad, saving you hundreds of pounds every Xmas.

• Upvote 1

Probably nesting between the plasterboard ceiling and your Slates/ Tiles. Might be getting in through the eaves or gaps in the gable end. If its a big wasp its probably a queen in which case there will probably be a massive nest of the fuckers in there.

Hope ive put your mind at rest...........

I reckon you've almost certainly got a nest in your walls, your vents and probably one under the bed too.

Good luck.

Did you have a survey done when you bought the place Dave? I'd heard rumours that back in the day, in order to cut costs, they would build houses entirely out of wasps nests. With the wasps still inside, in suspended animation like little winged Buck Rogerses. Crazy fools never considered that one day they might wake up. And be angry.

Dave, that wasp is your spirit guide.

You should get really really fucking stoned and commune with it to gain insight into the wonders of the universe.

Problem with waspy spirit guides is you'll also get stung to fuck.

Could be worse, your spirit guide could be a Grizzly Bear. Or a Great White Shark. Or a Colossal Squid. Given those options, I'd take the wasp.

It's the summer wasps you've got to be worried about, flying around pissed up on fermenting fruit growing on trees and shit, kicking off and acting like cunts for no reason.

This one was probably bored off its tits, nipping down the shops to get some milk and a twix.

Nothing to worry about, Dave