Quantcast
The Rugby Thread - Page 33 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rapey Hugh

The Rugby Thread

26 minutes ago, whtwht said:

I watch Exeter abit and don't find them dull at all. In fact I actually found Saracens quite dull tbh but I enjoy watching a few of the team Slade, O'Flaherty, Simmons bros and Hogg. Just think the Wasps backrow will win the game for them and they have a very good backline.

They’re a great side, and fair fucks to them. 

It’s not the style of rugby I’d pay money to watch but what they achieved yesterday was a brilliant high to an incredible journey. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

They’re a great side, and fair fucks to them. 

It’s not the style of rugby I’d pay money to watch but what they achieved yesterday was a brilliant high to an incredible journey. 

A good atmosphere, lots of old mates floating around and Otter Ale go a long way.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, whtwht said:

I watch Exeter abit and don't find them dull at all. In fact I actually found Saracens quite dull tbh but I enjoy watching a few of the team Slade, O'Flaherty, Simmons bros and Hogg. Just think the Wasps backrow will win the game for them and they have a very good backline.

He's been ace this year, reminds me a lot of when Cordero finally found his footing in the league.

• Upvote 1

Cordero another player, great to watch and such an elusive runner.  You guys used to play or just enjoy watching the game? I'm kinda late to this thread.

11 minutes ago, Pidge said:

A good atmosphere, lots of old mates floating around and Otter Ale go a long way.

Watched it with the bird and a few of her mates, one of whom was let go by Exeter about 7/8 years ago. 

He had tears in his eyes at the final whistle.