You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Rugby Thread

Rapey Hugh

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, Stig. Went to a Celtic game last season (corporate season ticket) last season and got off after 60 mins. How can you watch that shite?

Only go up to batter huns mate. Its fucking dire. Other than cup games the only ones I watch are us against aberdeen hearts and them shower of fucking mutants.

By the way, Stig. Went to a Celtic game last season (corporate season ticket) last season and got off after 60 mins. How can you watch that shite?

Ive been corporate there too. Years ago for the old firm my dad sorted it for my 21st. Just after Bellamy came on loan. I shook hands with Tommy Burns. We lost 2 nil. It was awful but I didnt wash my hand for days. What a man.

They wouldn’t have cared who he was. He’s the England manager and Scotland had got one over the English for the first time since nineteen canteen. They don’t even look like rugby supporters

It makes no difference, he makes himself a bigger target.

I really rate him as a coach, he just talks too much shit.