Quantcast
Collymore - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
FrenchEyeGlass

Collymore

Cant make it all out but i think the first bit says "Meet me at Burbo Bank in Crosby at 2am and bring that fat bird who came last time".

• Upvote 4

Sorry. On the phone and can't remember verbatim but essentially: Collymore favourited a tweet yesterday by a blueshite calling us murderers, was confronted today and replied by calling those confronting him liars.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He was a dick yesterday, he let himself be an aston villa fan when he's supposed to be professional and picked on Suarez because he knows its easy, Some of the abuse he received on twitter was terrible though

The fact people pay Twitter any mind is crazy, basically any dickhead shouts his mouth off using the veil of anonymity and it becomes 'Liverpool fans on Twitter', it's a gift for lazy journalism. Sick of it - it's shite.

• Upvote 4

Apparently he favourites those types of tweets to report them and has done for years. So he says.

He got some shocking abuse on twitter but giving them a retweet and replying with YNWA is a cunt's trick. May as well have said 'All Liverpool fans are racist' because the average IQ of someone on there is about 7 and they don't need an excuse to try and stick the boot in to our club. 

Apparently he favourites those types of tweets to report them and has done for years. So he says.

He got some shocking abuse on twitter but giving them a retweet and replying with YNWA is a cunt's trick. May as well have said 'All Liverpool fans are racist' because the average IQ of someone on there is about 7 and they don't need an excuse to try and stick the boot in to our club. 

I thought that but then why did he deny it so vehemently? 

People shouldn't give him the chance to do it. That is the main problem. Why do things on the internet to other people you wouldn't dare to if you were face to face?

• Upvote 2

I'm sure when Luis is at home with his wife and kids, while Collymore is flashing his headlights at Les, Debbie and Tanya from Somerset, our toothy menace can barely contain his internal strife.

Stan Collymore, I'll take more notice of a great club man like Carra's view on Suarez, and on you, I think. Perfectly fits the Talksport dynamic, which is exactly why he didn't fit LFC's.

• Upvote 3

I thought that but then why did he deny it so vehemently? 

No idea mate, probably had 3 too many after his team wuz robbed by that dastardly Suarez and woke up realising he was a mong. 

Pretty disappointed by it. I used to follow him on twitter because he actually talked some sense most of the time, but after last night he can sod off. I'm unfollowing football folk at an alarming rate lately, just get wound up readind most of of them. 

That racist abuse isnt on but him and talksport thrive on that shit. He acts the cunt, people give him any sort of attention at all and they make shitloads because people are foaming at the mouth to ring in.