You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Banks - Bankers

Bobby Hundreds

Can you explain your post Dennis.  What is it relating to?  Everyone working in a bank is evil?  This will come as a blow to Mrs Jenkins at my local branch.

And again, ask the wrong questions, get the wrong answer.

It relates to the fundamental way of thinking, mechanicalistic view of the world that people employ, which is much more akin to our animal inside.

Was Hitler a polite man? And if he wasnt, would it have made any difference to you if he was? Was he good to his dog? Im sure his dog will tell you he was a lovely dude. Im sure everyone is lovely in most contexts, these things are meaningless, utterlly totally meaningless.

Why do people make this mistake when assessing things. You may as well look at some bloodstained murder victim's blood and rather than address the crime, debate if the wall looked better white or a dramatic red. These are aesthetical aspects.

In short, you dont hate anyone, not even Cameron, cos you hate the system not the game. The lady behind the desk is not the bank, the shareholders or directors, are not the bank.

Understand that banks existence inexists.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081009190612AAAcd0m

Im sure the lady behind the desk will be just as sweet as she ever was once we have burned down her workplace and freed her. She is also a victim, just as Rico is a victim of his employer, even if he thinks he loves them, he loves the things that are not them and employs his mechanical reasoning to make him think he loves them, even coming on here to defend them, in his spare time hahahaha

Look upon them as dazed and confused head trauma patients who have been hit over the head with a large sack of bullshit.

We can have no room for division, you understand that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We're all victims Dennis.  Come the revolution, we'll all be victims.  Some of us have learned to function, just, within the constraints we refuse to challenge.  Thanks for your laser sharp insight.  Once again us drones certainly have had our eyes opened.  We just choose not to see it.  

Hey, never mind all this, let's use a distraction technique beloved of our gang masters, get on this winner...

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/91514-tory-country/page-18

I wish it had turned into a sex party! One of the wife's other friends turned up last night, she's beautiful, as is the bankers wife (mines not too shabby either of course!)

Conversations that happened yesterday that I couldn't join in;

- boarding v day attendance at private school. Their kid doesn't board, it's still £11k a term.

- whether to keep the 2nd house in the country.

- where to go skiing this winter

Thoroughly nice people, just lucky with parents. I was the only one there last night that didn't go to private school.

Why did you write this?

Any of it.

It's a window on my world Den. I needed a break from smashing windows in sheltered accommodation so I nipped over to the even darker side of full on, trust fund living posh people to see if I liked it. And I did!!!

So what is it actually saying?

Why would you give us a 'window to your world'? Whats the purpose of it?

Dennis, we've had plenty of windows into your world.  They're fascinating.

They're really not, just an infinite mirror into the GF readers reading the GF readers. Or the replyers replyin to the replyers. Where did we come from? Where will we go or do we just go without going anywhere like an expanding universe. 

From the window to his world it is possible to conclude that life certainly has no meaning, ends abruptly and there is no afterlife anymore than there is an afterlife for any inanimate object, just an organic snowflake which melts away.

So why do I waste my time reading this drivel?

After all life is a very llmited and once its gone, its gone.

I have no idea

which is why I asked why he wrote it perhaps his answer will illuminate.

And it has, in a way, his refusal to discuss the matter is revealing it as worthy of a full investigation.

No Denis, perhaps my reply wasn't aimed at you.

My refusal to engage is because I've seen your replies before - I think you are crazy.

Listen mate I think you are totally, well yor a bit in the hed to me likewisical.

It doesnt stop me sucking every bit of learning from you, by engaging with you, so whats making you write insane shit

Wudnt you hate it if everyone in the world was exactly the same as you? Having read your reply its not clear.

Myself I would I try to be different cos insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different outcome, and Ive met many people like you, which extrapolidated would indicate my normal that your life has already been lived to all intents and purposes which makes you completely insane.

Of course, none of this makes the slightest bit of difference, I can empty a jar of raspberry jam on my head and scale the eifell tower with my penis out. Im still gonna die and be forgetten forever in 30 years time.

Likewise. You can ignore my query but you'll be dead forever forgotten in 30 years time your kids arent you (natures delusion to keep the flows juicin') your DNA isnt passed on it changes everytime like a kaleidascope shaken.

You think about that before you reply, when am dead forever, so am no threat maybe now you can answer the question.

And again, ask the wrong questions, get the wrong answer.

It relates to the fundamental way of thinking, mechanicalistic view of the world that people employ, which is much more akin to our animal inside.

Was Hitler a polite man? And if he wasnt, would it have made any difference to you if he was? Was he good to his dog? Im sure his dog will tell you he was a lovely dude. Im sure everyone is lovely in most contexts, these things are meaningless, utterlly totally meaningless.

Why do people make this mistake when assessing things. You may as well look at some bloodstained murder victim's blood and rather than address the crime, debate if the wall looked better white or a dramatic red. These are aesthetical aspects.

In short, you dont hate anyone, not even Cameron, cos you hate the system not the game. The lady behind the desk is not the bank, the shareholders or directors, are not the bank.

Understand that banks existence inexists.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081009190612AAAcd0m

Im sure the lady behind the desk will be just as sweet as she ever was once we have burned down her workplace and freed her. She is also a victim, just as Rico is a victim of his employer, even if he thinks he loves them, he loves the things that are not them and employs his mechanical reasoning to make him think he loves them, even coming on here to defend them, in his spare time hahahaha

Look upon them as dazed and confused head trauma patients who have been hit over the head with a large sack of bullshit.

We can have no room for division, you understand that.

Money is a great invention, serving a useful purpose. However, lending it is like a drug addiction.

They're really not, just an infinite mirror into the GF readers reading the GF readers. Or the replyers replyin to the replyers. Where did we come from? Where will we go or do we just go without going anywhere like an expanding universe. 

From the window to his world it is possible to conclude that life certainly has no meaning, ends abruptly and there is no afterlife anymore than there is an afterlife for any inanimate object, just an organic snowflake which melts away.

So why do I waste my time reading this drivel?

After all life is a very llmited and once its gone, its gone.

I have no idea

which is why I asked why he wrote it perhaps his answer will illuminate.

And it has, in a way, his refusal to discuss the matter is revealing it as worthy of a full investigation.

I'm assuming by your presence, you've managed to escape the clutches of the law.  I, for one, am glad.  Stay away from the women Dennis, they divert your train of thought without a care for your passengers.  

I'm assuming by your presence, you've managed to escape the clutches of the law.  I, for one, am glad.  Stay away from the women Dennis, they divert your train of thought without a care for your passengers.  

You're not concentrating Stringy. He's already said he's up in front of the beak in February. I think the mayor of Toytown will be in attendance. He'll be judged before a jury of his peers. The film adaptation will be called "12 Tedious Men".

Taking a break hasn't made you any more interesting Dennis. You are what you eat, and you must eat a lot of waffles.

• Upvote 1