You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Banks - Bankers

Bobby Hundreds

I'm assuming by your presence, you've managed to escape the clutches of the law.  I, for one, am glad.  Stay away from the women Dennis, they divert your train of thought without a care for your passengers.  

Wise werdz indeed mister gvest. Like these babies provided by Victor Meldrew:

"Keep away from that pastry"

You see when I entered the courttoom these words came back, to take a visit for I gazed upon the face of the wigged one, the mc of the courtroom, spinning his criminal law webs for me to rise and sit to in slow motion as the court peoples wiz about me desperate to catch my eye and find themselves in my embrace as I move to a new beat, laid down by the mc called bail. And what of the pastry I hear you ask your cat, fear not, I am coming to the aid of your cats perplexidness. This MC UC, he had a rather red battered old face, not just your average lager face but with extra contempt or maybe it was a crack habit he's hiding, who knows. I know he looked like pastry, perhaps he had a digestive stuck to his face also or maybe it was dead skin, most likely it is a shard of a morning coffee biscuit.

He said to the courtroom as he had read my statement and went onto conclude, 'He admitted to driving at him' my barrister piped up 'Its not so straightforward your honour' and proceeded to plea not guiltily.

So we will all just have to wait until the 28th of february to laugh at my punishment and poke me through the bars. This fine judge will not let my haters down, he is bitter and looked at me in a way that left me in no doubt he will fuck up my life and so would I if I had his face, fuck everythang Id say.

Only the jurors can save me now from this pedophilic entity whose got jails to overfill.

Wise werdz indeed mister gvest. Like these babies provided by Victor Meldrew:

"Keep away from that pastry"

You see when I entered the courttoom these words came back, to take a visit for I gazed upon the face of the wigged one, the mc of the courtroom, spinning his criminal law webs for me to rise and sit to in slow motion as the court peoples wiz about me desperate to catch my eye and find themselves in my embrace as I move to a new beat, laid down by the mc called bail. And what of the pastry I hear you ask your cat, fear not, I am coming to the aid of your cats perplexidness. This MC UC, he had a rather red battered old face, not just your average lager face but with extra contempt or maybe it was a crack habit he's hiding, who knows. I know he looked like pastry, perhaps he had a digestive stuck to his face also or maybe it was dead skin, most likely it is a shard of a morning coffee biscuit.

He said to the courtroom as he had read my statement and went onto conclude, 'He admitted to driving at him' my barrister piped up 'Its not so straightforward your honour' and proceeded to plea not guiltily.

So we will all just have to wait until the 28th of february to laugh at my punishment and poke me through the bars. This fine judge will not let my haters down, he is bitter and looked at me in a way that left me in no doubt he will fuck up my life and so would I if I had his face, fuck everythang Id say.

Only the jurors can save me now from this pedophilic entity whose got jails to overfill.

Any interest in linking us up to a news item? Or court details? Has to be something online Dennis.

No sadly, Ive not seen noffin in echo, all my freinds manage to get in it, even me lil bro was on bbc1 last weekend but no nothing.

Well in truth, Im lying Ive been reliably informed that estranged family members have been on the grapevine trying to elicit information and they found out as apparently it was mentioned in bootle times or crosby herald.

Im pretty sure that whence full trial has ended they will put me in there.Which will be some consolidation, no matter what they do to me Ariel Sharon has been suffering for near on a decade now so there is some justice left in the world. Small comforts I know. 

Its got some nice views in it that crown court, I was on the 4th floor, I asked everyone in there but no one was from TLW, not even the judge. Thanks for the support.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mortgage. I couldn't afford it even if I wanted it.

Add on;

£100 council tax

£100 gas and leccy

£100 food

£100 fuel

£100 mobile, internet & telly

£75 water and sewage

You couldn't even afford a pint a month.

Fucking idiotic.

There wouldn't even be enough left over to keep the CEO in coke and rentboys.