Quantcast
Iphone advice - Page 2 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Champ

Iphone advice

He made the right decision.

He made the right decision.

Apple fanboy!

...I'll see later on today

Hi gents and mum

Phones a topper. Got all the latest apps and can now snapchat on the move. Delighted, not much more to say. Would recommend.

Welcome to civilisation.

Repped.

Hi gents and mum

Phones a topper. Got all the latest apps and can now snapchat on the move. Delighted, not much more to say. Would recommend.

J, stop embarrassing me!

By getting a better phone than yours?

Nah, sorry, its a bit of an in-joke between him and me. It was a reference to him calling me 'mum'

And apart from the cruddy battery life and being unable to underline on here, it would seem, I'm more than happy with my phone and am even considering a sim only deal when my contract ends in April, or whenever it is.

Nah, sorry, its a bit of an in-joke between him and me. It was a reference to him calling me 'mum'

And apart from the cruddy battery life and being unable to underline on here, it would seem, I'm more than happy with my phone and am even considering a sim only deal when my contract ends in April, or whenever it is.

That was then, this is now...

Ok, fanboys, is it possible to adjust my calendar so that it retains entries rather then deleting them after a month?

Thank you

That was then, this is now...

Ok, fanboys, is it possible to adjust my calendar so that it retains entries rather then deleting them after a month?

Thank you

I think the cure for this is : Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars-> Sync -> All Events (assuming you have the default of "Events 1 month Back" ticked.)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the cure for this is : Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars-> Sync -> All Events (assuming you have the default of "Events 1 month Back" ticked.)

You're a fakkin genius! It even restores old entries.

Just wait til I show Mr Champ! Last night he actually said that he needs to find another job in the hope of being rid of his work's issue iPhone

Haha. He tried that last month when it fell out into a puddle or something. A new one was waiting for him on his return to work.

PS He was mighty impressed!

Ok, my contact's up at the end of this month. The phone itself is dying, touch screen issues, but the question is do I replace like for like or get the 6?

Please show your working

I've got the 6. I still use all the same apps but the screen is bigger. That pretty much sums it up. I think the 5S is the oldest one still in production so if you're getting an iPhone you might as well get the newer one.

• Upvote 1