You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke(A) Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

I'd be happy if everyone would be left alone to do what they're good at.  Gerrard as the holding midfielder, never.  Might as well put him as a CB and concede 4 rather than 3.

Good win, a rethink required from the manager.  I like 2-0 over 5-3. Eve with Suarez and Sturridge.

I don't ever remember our back four having to be shuffled so much because of injuries in a season. Without making excuses for anybody, it is a mitigating factor in at least some of our mistakes this season.

Nothing new in defensive brittleness since Hyypia left, but It's just brilliant to see us tearing teams apart at the other end.

Carra talking about Gerrard as a centre back in the future.  Have I missed the pass round of the crack pipe?

Oh fuck Brendan talking up Gerrard in the holding role.  "I thought he was outstanding" eh no.

Where can we find out his pass completion rate for todays match?

Centre back may well be the best option for him, we can't play him and Lucas in a three man midfield. It doesn't work.