You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

What's the benefit of subscription streaming when you can get free stuff on Kodi?

Genuine question, not being sassy!

reliability.  You know it's going to work, and you don't have to scrabble around for streams. And the streams are generally better quality too.

Probably reliability. But I've never subscribed. Going to try sportsmania.eu next season.

Question: does sportsmania really only allow you to use it from one IP address? If I brought my tablet to a mates house, does that mean I couldn't use it?

one ip at a time - or at least thats the case for sportsebooks.

• Upvote 1

Question: does sportsmania really only allow you to use it from one IP address? If I brought my tablet to a mates house, does that mean I couldn't use it?

They say one ip address at a time. I've watched a game on Kodi and one on my iPad at the same time. You would be able to use on your tablet in a mates as long as no-one else was using your login details elsewhere.

Uninstalled Kodi from my Amazon box, now trying to reinstall it through ES File Explorer. When I go into the Kodi Favourite I've added in there and try to download the relevant link (ARM under the Android section) I get nothing.

Have cleared the ES cache and even removed and re-installed ES itself, but nothing doing. Anyone have any ideas of how I can get Kodi back onto this thing, through ES or otherwise?

It's v16.1 "Jarvis" if that is relevant.

Uninstalled Kodi from my Amazon box, now trying to reinstall it through ES File Explorer. When I go into the Kodi Favourite I've added in there and try to download the relevant link (ARM under the Android section) I get nothing.

Have cleared the ES cache and even removed and re-installed ES itself, but nothing doing. Anyone have any ideas of how I can get Kodi back onto this thing, through ES or otherwise?

It's v16.1 "Jarvis" if that is relevant.

Using ES, I was putting Kodi into my Google account, syncing it through the cloud on ES and it worked fine.

Best way for me has been using my laptop and the abdfire programme to connect to my Amazon box, pushing the programme through.

Edit - You've sorted it.

Using ES, I was putting Kodi into my Google account, syncing it through the cloud on ES and it worked fine. Best way for me has been using my laptop and the abdfire programme to connect to my Amazon box, pushing the programme through.Edit - You've sorted it.

Appreciate the help anyway mate.

Just putting the Wookie build on mine now so will see how that one goes.

Scrap that, found a new guide which worked out. If anyone has a similar problem getting Kodi on an Amazon stick or box via the old route, this worked well for me:

http://www.htpcbeginner.com/install-kodi-on-fire-tv-without-adb-fire-computer/

Bought my mum a firestick which arrived this morning and had the very same problem.

Its strange as I used ES explorer when I installed Kodi on mine but it wouldn't have it, so Googled an alternative way and done exactly the same.

Isn't it almost impossible to become a member of the subscription sites?

Need something a lot more stable and concrete now because I'm missing half the game searching for streams.do you have to search on sub sites or is it a peice of piss and always on just one Chanel/link?

Did you build your own selection of add-ons, Shep?

Or load a custom one?

When I installed Kodi Jarvis I only added what I regularly use, and a few back ups for the footy. Even removed some unnecessary options from the Cirrus Ex skin that I use.

I've used builds before that we're just too bulky and bloated, my system is pretty streamline now (i think) mate.

Isn't it almost impossible to become a member of the subscription sites?

Need something a lot more stable and concrete now because I'm missing half the game searching for streams.do you have to search on sub sites or is it a peice of piss and always on just one Chanel/link?

I had no problem at all.