Quantcast
The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc... - Page 39 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sugar Ape

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

How does one procure this "Exodus" malarkey then? Cheers.

I've got Kodi installed on my Pi, just don't know how to find it, etc

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

If you've already used Fusion on your pi, just jump straight to the part where it says install from zip file.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i have. Only needed to instal Exodus. Had soorts devil,pheonix and a couple of others done. Ill have a quick look for anymore

Bought a Raspberry Pi 3 with Kodi pre-loaded on to the sd card. Possibly the best money I have ever spent.

Installed exodus on it, sync'd it with a trakt account, and bought a real debrid subscription for £13 every 6 months, which supposedly gives you access to better quality streams. The ones I've tried so far have been top notch.

I've tried a few footy streams but they seemed a bit hit and miss, so I took a punt on sportsmania for £26 for 6 months. Stream quality so far has been pretty much perfect.

Overall, for 70 odd quid a year for everything I want to watch is a bargain. I'm not in the least bit techy, but with a bit of googling, setting it up was a piece of piss. Just wondering now if I should set up a VPN.

I couldn't even get one of the streams to sign for our game on Sunday on NJM so had to watch a poor quality one on another app.

Beige I subscribe to sportsmania, I assume it's easy to link the account on Kodi to the payment?

Can I view the content on multiple devices?

I couldn't even get one of the streams to sign for our game on Sunday on NJM so had to watch a poor quality one on another app.

Beige I subscribe to sportsmania, I assume it's easy to link the account on Kodi to the payment?

Can I view the content on multiple devices?

Dead easy. Go on the sportsmania website, create an account and pay for whatever length of time you want to subscribe for. Then, install the sportsmania addon into kodi. You will be asked for the username & password of your account. Input those and away you go. This should work on whatever device you install it on, as it is linked to your account. Only had it since Saturday myself, but no compliants so far.

• Upvote 1

Done all that Cloggypops, but there was no change. Disappointed.

It's worked for some people on some addons using a Fire TV Stick.

It might be NJM Soccer itself. It seems to have moved again.

Here's the new address to put in on File Manager / add source

http://njmweb.we.bs/Lite/

Then addons/install from zip

It's worked for some people on some addons using a Fire TV Stick.

It might be NJM Soccer itself. It seems to have moved again.

Here's the new address to put in on File Manager / add source

http://njmweb.we.bs/Lite/

Then addons/install from zip

Yeah I saw that in his Twitter feed, gonna give it a pop.

I fucking love this box already

Just watched deadpool and now watching batman vs superman. 

Not as good a copy but its ok,dont really want to go the cinema for it as the reviews are shite

I fucking love this box already

Just watched deadpool and now watching batman vs superman.

Not as good a copy but its ok,dont really want to go the cinema for it as the reviews are shite

Watch Kingdom in the TV section, right up your street that and it's class.

Cloggy deserves a lot of rep for this thread

Doesn't he just.

Thanks so much Cloggy, for all of your help, tips and advice. Helped save me a small fortune along the way.

Doesn't he just.

Thanks so much Cloggy, for all of your help, tips and advice. Helped save me a small fortune along the way.

Thirded. Cloggy set me on the way. I know now how infuriating it can be talking someone through it that hasn't got a clue. Mrs Turdseye set me up on a group chat with her cousin and it seems like I can't watch a match without my phone going and it being her whinging about streams or whatever.

A bit stuck 

Trying to find some tv series and everytime i try to open anything like new series,search etc it just flashes up working in the bottom left of the screen and then does nothing. I can find films from the last couple of years tried genesis and exodus

Anyone know of any issues with virgin media connecting to fire stick ? Had a look on line and some are suggesting it's a virgin problem. Was working fine a couple of nights back and now wont connect.

Might be the same issues im having

My system is just saying cant find a stream for anything i try to find.

Pheonix is working do its a bit wierd

Pheonix looks great,loads of documentaries. All the NFL a football life amd ESPN amazing 30 for 30 series(much watch if you like sports)