You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Add ons - Install from repository - Kodi repo - program/picture add ons.

Not on Kodi right now so not sure if that last step says program or picture mate. It will be on either or.

Nice one mate, thanks.

Couldn't work out how to do it (make the picture show up in Google) in time for him picking it up, but I'll work it out on my own Firestick and sabotage his next time I'm round.

I have google chrome and I stream Kodi either from a Hudl or a Samsung S6.

I find the quality to lots of lag and pausing.

If I use an Amazon Fire Stick will it be better?

What's your internet speed like, mate? I don't really have any problems at all with the fire stick. There's the occasional link that buffers or gets jumpy but that comes from their end. If and when that happens I just move on to the next link and it's fine.

Got Exodus on there now and it's working great

Been able to delete a mountain of stuff I had downloaded from my Hard Drive on the PC, how quickly do they normally have updates with new episodes on the like of Better Call Saul, The Americans etc.?

My one key thing now is to find something which gives me MotoGP video pass and then pretty much everything I ever watch is available to me through the thing.

Got Exodus on there now and it's working great

Been able to delete a mountain of stuff I had downloaded from my Hard Drive on the PC, how quickly do they normally have updates with new episodes on the like of Better Call Saul, The Americans etc.?

My one key thing now is to find something which gives me MotoGP video pass and then pretty much everything I ever watch is available to me through the thing.

Exodus is great, usually has new episodes up and ready within hours of going to air.

You tried NJM Soccer, Sports Mix or Moneysports for your motorsports ?

The only thing I need to work out with Exodus is the "My Lists" bit and get that organised.

At the moment sports wise I have vdubt25 which didn't seem to work, sportesbook (but my subscription is out with me being self-unemployed) and UK turks.

Have they done some work with NJM Soccer? I tried it at the start of the season and it was always out of date and seemed to have no matches listed. 

Edit: And that Everyone's Liverpool, mainly so I can watch the U]18s and U'21s which was the only decent thing about LFC.tv

I'm not sure if LFC TV is up and running on Everybody's Liverpool yet but there's a good link for that and all the other UK sports channels on Zem TV. Click on Sports then UKTVNow.

Other good ones are NJM like you said, SportsDevil and Castaway. Also there's Operation Robocop, it isn't showing Premiership games at the moment but it has a BT sport section in perfect HD.

My Internet speed is 80 meg.

I bought an Amazon Firestick. Seems Good.

I have added Kodi. How do I add the addons? And which ones do you recommend?

Exodus has been mentioned, along with all the sports ones in the post above. I'd also recommend putting Phoenix, UK Turk and SALTS on there. A quick google search for each one will bring up an easy guide for installing.

Phoenix has just been updated and now includes loads of live TV including stuff like Sky Atlantic which was hard to find previously. There's more links for the sports channels on there too.

Exodus works really well from what I've experienced of it this week since Cloggypop and CD recommended it.

I now also have a Trakt account which lets you add shows and movies to a watch list and stuff like that as well so that you can find them a little easier than looking through everything. 

I'm hoping that it also will give me a list of any new episodes I've missed, but I'll have to wait until the new John Oliver from tonight is added to see that in action. 

Trakt seems to have picked up fine and is letting me add stuff to lists in Exodus no problem.

The only thing I don't know is if it will give me a separate list with just any new episodes when they are added. But obviously I won't know that till something I haven't watched gets added to it.

Does have an imdb watchlist do that?

I'm never quite sure about what the different sections are on NJM. A lot of them never seem to load for me.

Premier League Pass is in the HD Footy section, obviously only working when there's games on. For the Sports TV channels there's a few add ons that are much better than NJM. Robocop has perfect BT Sport links and I read yesterday that he's added Sky Sports links too. The UKTVNOW section on Zem TV has been great for me lately and the updated Phoenix seems to be sound for sports as well. I've also found some good streams on Castaway for football in the past, some of them were NBC and some were Premier League Pass. Castaway has highlights and match repeats too.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone have a list of the best five addons for free HD football?

Phoenix seems to be getting worse and RoboCop doesn't show premiership anymore?

I know you asked for free, but...

I've been using sportsmania addon. Its a paid addon. Paid £26 for 6 months after trying out for 1 month for £12. I was that impressed with it that I cancelled my Sky Sports subscription so it paid for itself after one month. Also has An Android app that can be used and can be used via their website on pc or iPad

Try NJM Soccer. Not sure where all the live games have gone from Phoenix.

Phoenix has updated recently. They are not in Valhalla any more. Try Phoenix Sports then VC Events.

If you are using a build and it hasn't updated then maybe just delete Phoenix and install it from the proper source.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

Phoenix has updated recently. They are not in Valhalla any more. Try Phoenix Sports then VC Events.

If you are using a build and it hasn't updated then maybe just delete Phoenix and install it from the proper source.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

Cheers mate. Will try that. New Star Wars movie is quality on Phoenix.