You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Has anyone managed to install Smart DNS Blocker of Unblockr yet on Kodi ?

Really fancy getting the old Premier League Pass to work on my box but PLP is region locked (NZ I think) and I am baffled.

Premier league pass is on Njm soccer now there is an update on this thread

• Upvote 1

Uninstalled Kodi on my firestick as I wanted to update to v16, but after reinstalling I got an error saying 'Cannot download obb'.  

Anyone have any idea what to do to rectify?  

I have googled it, but there doesn't seem to be a response for a technophobe, like me.

I have small android box that is working perfectly atm apart from one thing.

When I try to watch LoF (a paid site) streams through the browser they work well but every few minutes skip back 30 seconds it's driving me insane. Anyone know anything about this as it works fine on a friends box.

I thought it might be a cache problem but it still does it when cleared out.

Uninstalled Kodi on my firestick as I wanted to update to v16, but after reinstalling I got an error saying 'Cannot download obb'.

Anyone have any idea what to do to rectify?

I have googled it, but there doesn't seem to be a response for a technophobe, like me.

I'm a technophobe too but I've seen people on Facebook suggesting that v16 has a few problems and it might be better to stick with v15 for a little while longer.

They could all be talking bollocks and Cloggy will likely pop up shortly and tell you what to do, but that's the best answer I can come up with.

I have small android box that is working perfectly atm apart from one thing.

When I try to watch LoF (a paid site) streams through the browser they work well but every few minutes skip back 30 seconds it's driving me insane. Anyone know anything about this as it works fine on a friends box.

I thought it might be a cache problem but it still does it when cleared out.

There is a Kodi addon for LoF. Download it off the site (scroll down on channel 1 and you'll see it) and then add it as a zip file.

Anybody having problems should probably uninstall Israelive first as it seems to have broken Kodi for loads of people. Also remove the Israelive resolver addon.

Even if you haven't added it yourself it is in most of the popular custom builds.

Are you George Galloway ?

What's on the Liverpool one, mate?

LFCTV

Press conferences

European Cup wins

FA Cup

League Cup

Charity Shield

The Anfield Rap

Comedy stuff

UEFA Super Cup

UEFA Cup

Hillsborough memorial

Official history

Gerrard Collection

Being Liverpool series

Main Stand construction

Bill Shankly collection

70's stuff

80's stuff

Everton wins

Torres

Rush

Barnes

Bob Paisley

YNWA

The Kop

Fowler

Kop Kids

All star charity match

Players who shook the Kop

Greatest matches

Rival zone

Documentaries

Rafa

Interviews

Fan zone

2013/2014

Luis Suarez collection

The Albert

Scully the series

Also tweeted the lad responsible and he'll be putting live games on there soon.

• Upvote 2