You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Real Debrid do not allow users to use a VPN. There's no reason to anyway, Debrid servers are completely private.

Real Debrid is cheap as fuck and it turns Kodi from a buffering unusable mess into a buttery smooth pirates dream.

I've been a subscriber for over a decade, trust me - it's the business.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Elite said:

Apparently The Oath, Venom and Fen have been taken down. I'm not at home so can't check, anyone struggling?

I’m watching Clarkson’s Farm on The Oath right now and I was watching some old Twilight Zone episodes with Turdsette on Venom until her bedtime at 10pm. (The two we watched, the second one in particular, were garbage. She was spark out on the couch by quarter to)

That good enough for you?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m watching Clarkson’s Farm on The Oath right now and I was watching some old Twilight Zone episodes with Turdsette on Venom until her bedtime at 10pm. (The two we watched, the second one in particular, were garbage. She was spark out on the couch by quarter to)

That good enough for you?

I thank you for your hard work and courage to persevere watching shit TV shows.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Seem to be taking loads down.. just got a new box and struggling to find any that work.

Seren and Elementum are meant be be working well. I'm still rocking The Oath and Venom but don't think you can do fresh installs.

I've registered with Real Debrid and tried to buy a sub but every time I try the transaction gets cancelled, all 3 attempts have been on Amazon Pay using 2 different cards.

I have no clue about Crypto or how to get payment cards and a bit wary about using my credit or debit cards.

Anybody else had this?

16 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I've registered with Real Debrid and tried to buy a sub but every time I try the transaction gets cancelled, all 3 attempts have been on Amazon Pay using 2 different cards.

I have no clue about Crypto or how to get payment cards and a bit wary about using my credit or debit cards.

Anybody else had this?

Always just paid with my credit card, never had an issue tbh. Been a customer for over a decade.

16 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Always just paid with my credit card, never had an issue tbh. Been a customer for over a decade.

I've just tried with Amazon Pay again without success so it looks like I'm going to have to do that.

It's me mate, I'm a cautious bugger.

Edit,  done. It's just a matter of activating it now.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

I've just tried with Amazon Pay again without success so it looks like I'm going to have to do that.

It's me mate, I'm a cautious bugger.

Edit,  done. It's just a matter of activating it now.

I've downloaded the Diggz Xenon build which looks good and is a vast improvement on the standard build and I've set RD on Fen, Seren, The Crew, The Oath and Venom.

Seems to be working ok.

Just got to try and suss out Trakt now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

I've downloaded the Diggz Xenon build which looks good and is a vast improvement on the standard build and I've set RD on Fen, Seren, The Crew, The Oath and Venom.

Seems to be working ok.

You'll never look back.

You may have to change add ons now and again but it's brilliant being able to watch what you want without all the subscriptions plus stuff that's not even on Netflix, Disney, Etc.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

Seems to be working ok.

Not a fan of builds personally,  much of what they offer is ill maintained and they're usually unnecessarily bloated.

Several of those apps you've quoted there are obsolete already (including my favourite Fen).

Nowadays I strongly favour the lightest possible self build. I've stripped my Kodi back to just Add-ons and Favourites, I've only got Seren installed and use The Shadow as a back up.

My Favourites only had shortcuts to my Seren Trakt TV Collection and Seren Trakt Movie Watchlist.

But that's the minimalist way I choose to roll; end of the day, if it works, it works.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Not a fan of builds personally,  much of what they offer is ill maintained and they're usually unnecessarily bloated.

Several of those apps you've quoted there are obsolete already (including my favourite Fen).

Nowadays I strongly favour the lightest possible self build. I've stripped my Kodi back to just Add-ons and Favourites, I've only got Seren installed and use The Shadow as a back up.

My Favourites only had shortcuts to my Seren Trakt TV Collection and Seren Trakt Movie Watchlist.

But that's the minimalist way I choose to roll; end of the day, if it works, it works.

The Crew is decent. It has the UFC replays on the morning after. Otherwise I'm sticking with Seren.

Can't find Ultimate Cowboy Showdown on fuck all though, annoying.

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

The Crew is decent. It has the UFC replays on the morning after. Otherwise I'm sticking with Seren.

Can't find Ultimate Cowboy Showdown on fuck all though, annoying.

I've started watching that Alone, based on your recommendation. Really enjoying it so far mate.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I've started watching that Alone, based on your recommendation. Really enjoying it so far mate.

I love that show mate.

A lot of them don't realise how hard it actually is going in.