You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Half way through the Ingurlund game, everything went to shit. May have been my Nord VPN. Had zero response from iplayer & itvhub even. Might be in the market for a new iptv provider too.

Sounds like a broadband problem. If you’re watching sports/TV running through Kodi then you’re gonna have problems!

If you’re after a decent IPTV sub, let us know and I’ll send you a link to the one that a few of us on here are using already. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Hey, @Carvalho Diablo, not been watching much telly of late, and almost nothing at all on Kodi. Of the couple of things I’ve put on Kodi, the Debrid links aren’t working. They appear like normal but then it just skips past them when they don’t open, you know what I mean. I have to scroll down to the peasant links to get anything to play. 

Have I missed something? Is your RD working OK? And if it is, what the fuck’s wrong with mine?

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hey, @Carvalho Diablo, not been watching much telly of late, and almost nothing at all on Kodi. Of the couple of things I’ve put on Kodi, the Debrid links aren’t working. They appear like normal but then it just skips past them when they don’t open, you know what I mean. I have to scroll down to the peasant links to get anything to play. 

Have I missed something? Is your RD working OK? And if it is, what the fuck’s wrong with mine?

Mine seems a bit dodgy as well.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

It's a nice little bonus especially at the end of the month when you're skint and the speeding fines are coming thick and fast.

Did you get one? One of my colleagues on a lesson said his pupil might have been caught by a police van camera. Ironic he used to run speed awareness programs. 

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Did you get one? One of my colleagues on a lesson said his pupil might have been caught by a police van camera. Ironic he used to run speed awareness programs. 

Definitely got one as I got the letter of intended prosecution last week and went through another mobile camera last Wednesday which I think I was going too fast through, no letter yet though.