You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

49 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Thanks Shooter but after a freebie. Used to know loads of them but I've been using RD through Kodi for years so I'm drawing a blank now.

Any free websites (like www.azmovies.com) have always resulted in pop up ads etc for me personally. Just a bloody ball ache. If you can find one that doesn't bombard you with malware, I'll eat my hat. 

Let me know if I have to get the salt and pepper ready. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Nothing has been working for me for days. 

I may have exaggerated how long it would take mate. Installed the Amber skin last night, added Fen, Seren and The Oath, put my Debrid and Trakt details in, modified the Home Screen to a Netflix style layout with only ‘my shows’ for TV and ‘people watching’ for movies. 

Half an hour. Bish, bash, bosh. 

The Oath add on is more of an Exodus style layout, as is Fen. I’ve seen Carvalho Diablo raving about Seren but I’m not feeling much love for that at first glance. 

44 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I may have exaggerated how long it would take mate. Installed the Amber skin last night, added Fen, Seren and The Oath, put my Debrid and Trakt details in, modified the Home Screen to a Netflix style layout with only ‘my shows’ for TV and ‘people watching’ for movies. 

Half an hour. Bish, bash, bosh. 

The Oath add on is more of an Exodus style layout, as is Fen. I’ve seen Carvalho Diablo raving about Seren but I’m not feeling much love for that at first glance. 

I like Seren for movies but prefer Fen for the tv shows.

All about the scrapers.

Definitely glitchy atm.

Fen just stopped reading my Trakt account; reauthorized but still the same. Only a complete uninstall and reinstall of Kodi did the trick.

Took me 20 minutes but still a pain in the arse, but another reason to keep your Kodi systems streamlined and fast.

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Definitely glitchy atm.

Fen just stopped reading my Trakt account; reauthorized but still the same. Only a complete uninstall and reinstall of Kodi did the trick.

Took me 20 minutes but still a pain in the arse, but another reason to keep your Kodi systems streamlined and fast.

Have you installed The Oath? I’ve got Fen on there but I’ve got all my direct links on the home screen (through Trakt) running through The Oath. It’s a similar Exodus style add-on. I had bother with Fen on Kodi v.18 so I just stopped using it and stuck with Exodus Redux. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Have you installed The Oath? I’ve got Fen on there but I’ve got all my direct links on the home screen (through Trakt) running through The Oath. It’s a similar Exodus style add-on. I had bother with Fen on Kodi v.18 so I just stopped using it and stuck with Exodus Redux. 

Never used it mate, might give it a go though next time one of mine goes tits up.

On 25/05/2021 at 08:22, Carvalho Diablo said:

Uninstall the lot then reinstall.

As Turdseye says, takes half an hour, tops.

To be fair,I did. I still couldnt get anything to work. I dont use it much but like the option of having it. I had to install an older version as the version I had was causing problems,but will try again when I remember.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

I've had no issues at all with Shadow for months.

Is that another Genesis/Exodus fork? Are you on v.19?

I found The Oath high up on that list of trending add-ons and it’s Exodus dressed up differently. Been spot on so far.  

The Exodus type ones are the best for Real Debrid and Trakt, in my honest and 100% right opinions 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Is that another Genesis/Exodus fork? Are you on v.19?

I found The Oath high up on that list of trending add-ons and it’s Exodus dressed up differently. Been spot on so far.  

The Exodus type ones are the best for Real Debrid and Trakt, in my honest and 100% right opinions 

I'm still on an older version of Kodi, not sure which one as it's been working fine so haven't bothered updating.