You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

On Carvalho Diablo's recommendation I did an install of Terrarium straight onto Amazon Firestick and it's pretty good. I also have a paid subscription to www.ororo.tv which I really like using as the quality is very good and the content is varied. I know though that a lot of people don't like using paid for services but it's saved a fortune after switching from another paid-for famous service.

On Carvalho Diablo's recommendation I did an install of Terrarium straight onto Amazon Firestick and it's pretty good. I also have a paid subscription to www.ororo.tv which I really like using as the quality is very good and the content is varied. I know though that a lot of people don't like using paid for services but it's saved a fortune after switching from another paid-for famous service.

Cheers. I have Terrarium on my phone and use that with my Chromecast. Didn't realise it could be installed onto the Firestick. Will take a look tonight.

Cheers. I have Terrarium on my phone and use that with my Chromecast. Didn't realise it could be installed onto the Firestick. Will take a look tonight.

This is the guide I used, some of it is slightly out of date but it mostly can be worked out even if some of the information is a little bit different...

https://terrariumtvappdownloads.com/terrarium-tv-firestick-fire-tv/

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know what is happening with smoothstreams? I had a login and password and it's gone belly up. I've seen it change to mystreams or something and my login and password doesn't seem to work for that site.

Has it all been changed over and logins reset?

Does anybody know what is happening with smoothstreams? I had a login and password and it's gone belly up. I've seen it change to mystreams or something and my login and password doesn't seem to work for that site.

Has it all been changed over and logins reset?

Carvalho Diablo is all over that in the IPTV thread.

Carvalho Diablo is all over that in the IPTV thread.

Thanks have started looking at following the guide but have a feeling it might take a while to see if the password change works.

• 3 months later...

Haven't loaded up Kodi on my firestick for ages so will most likely have to install a new build.  Does anyone still use this?  I only want films really 

Placenta, Incursion & Neptune Rising are the addons du jour.

• Upvote 2

Have you ever used Terrarium, Paulie? Install that and give it a whirl first. It’s much more user friendly and less hassle. Kodi is nothing more than a back-up these days.

I still prefer Kodi to stream films and tv tbh mate, allows greater interaction with my Trakt account and I'm just far more familiar with the set up.

Terrarium is still a great option though. Horses for courses I suppose.

I couldn't use either without linking them to my Real Debrid sub though, renewed yesterday, 6 months for €14 a total fucking bargain and essential for hd buffer free viewing.

I still prefer Kodi to stream films and tv tbh mate, allows greater interaction with my Trakt account and I'm just far more familiar with the set up.

I couldn't use either without linking them to my Real Debrid sub though, renewed yesterday, 6 months for €14 a total fucking bargain and essential for hd buffer free viewing.

What’s your beef with Terrarium and Trakt, Shep? It works fine mate. I have Terrarium fixed so that when I open the app my Trakt favourites are the first thing to appear. Anything I add to favourites on my box downstairs automatically syncs through Trakt onto the Firestick upstairs and vice versa. It marks episodes down as watched, etc. Pretty sure you can even set up notifications for new episodes as well.

I’ve still never gotten around to getting a RD sub. I thought I read somewhere that it was on the way out?

What’s your beef with Terrarium and Trakt, Shep? It works fine mate. I have Terrarium fixed so that when I open the app my Trakt favourites are the first thing to appear. Anything I add to favourites on my box downstairs automatically syncs through Trakt onto the Firestick upstairs and vice versa. It marks episodes down as watched, etc. Pretty sure you can even set up notifications for new episodes as well.

I’ve still never gotten around to getting a RD sub. I thought I read somewhere that it was on the way out?

Probs just me, haven't fannied about with Terrarium enough. Have my Trakt linked but so far it's functionality is limited.

Real Debrid is essential for full hd and 4k streaming. Game of Thrones s07e01 returns only 6 regular streams but almost 800 Debrid premium streams in Placenta. Cheap as fuck too.

• Upvote 1

Can this be used on a fire stick?

Quality links? No buffering?

If you have shite broadband speed the RD will not chabge that, but what it does do is quickly scrape and provide fucking loads of high quality and stable streams. Instead of scratching around, BOOM, there you go.

I've been a subscriber for several years now, out of curiosity at first but now it would drive me mental to try and stream stuff without it. I also set my Ma on the Debrid path, she's disabled and needs quick and reliable streams, easily and readily at hand.

I had to renew 2 days ago and another 6 month sub cost me €14. What's that ? About £12 ?! They also offer shorter cheaper deals too.

• Upvote 1

If you have shite broadband speed the RD will not chabge that, but what it does do is quickly scrape and provide fucking loads of high quality and stable streams. Instead of scratching around, BOOM, there you go.

I've been a subscriber for several years now, out of curiosity at first but now it would drive me mental to try and stream stuff without it. I also set my Ma on the Debrid path, she's disabled and needs quick and reliable streams, easily and readily at hand.

I had to renew 2 days ago and another 6 month sub cost me €14. What's that ? About £12 ?! They also offer shorter cheaper deals too.

I'll give it a shot. Are there any guides for me to link it to terrarium? As I'm pretty clueless.