You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

How do I renew my sub for SM ? It's telling me it's expired even though it should be tomorrow. Getting a message saying API token invalid.

How do I get the coupon code ? I cant even find them on FB to contact them.

From memory when I had a sub with them they wouldn't accept renewals or new registrations on weekends.

• Upvote 1

Coupon code is 1moreweek

They closed the Facebook page. They have a forum now, it's accessible on Tapatalk. My sub ran out July, they have had issues with payment processor and have been giving free codes since start of season for those who can't renew. They claim the one above is last freebie as payments should be back on this week. They have had VPN issues, say they have been working on a new system that should negate the need.

I've took a dabble with IPTV for a month to see if that's a better alternative.

• Upvote 1

Are you using the app or perfect player watch the match?

I was watching through perfect player but it kept closing and I was having to login back in. The app seems very stable now it was utter wank the other week.

Was using the kodi app.  I think I'll still keep shopping around as their 6 month price is what some others are charging for a year.  I tried FAB iptv which also has it's own app and quality is on par but I needed a VPN on that one negating any saving.

Was using the kodi app. I think I'll still keep shopping around as their 6 month price is what some others are charging for a year. I tried FAB iptv which also has it's own app and quality is on par but I needed a VPN on that one negating any saving.

Keep us updated on any you think are better mate. Always interested what people on here think of different IPTV subs. Much more reliable opinions than a horde of Facebook mongs.

If you're on an android box, check out StreamCenter through the Perfect Player IPTV app before you ditch it completely.

Keep us updated on any you think are better mate. Always interested what people on here think of different IPTV subs. Much more reliable opinions than a horde of Facebook mongs.

If you're on an android box, check out StreamCenter through the Perfect Player IPTV app before you ditch it completely.

I was having problems with perfect player yesterday but the app was working a treat.

€2 per month?! You think I'm made of money?

Have you got the Trakt app installed (from the Kodi repo I think) ? Once you have that program app installed and authorised with your Trakt account details it should scrobble your viewing back to your Trakt account and update your Trakt website lists automatically.

HTH.

• 2 weeks later...

All y'all Kodi plebs who synced your Elysium with an Alluc account, you can sync it up with Covenant as well. Brings up loads more links than usual.

Just go to the Alluc website, log in and there'll be an API on your homepage. Then go onto Kodi - Covenant - Accounts - Alluc, copy/type in the API and you're away.

Sorry. Only just seen this. I followed this.

https://nathanbeers.net/how-to-install-and-use-nordvpn-on-amazon-firestick-or-fire-tv/

Has anyone got the most recent coupon code for SM please.

God,that is a gigantic ballache. I am currently using my tablet for our games with the free cyber ghost VPN that Sportsmania gave out.

My Sportsmania sub finishes at the start of next month.

I've always been happy with them apart from the in last month. Streams have been fucking shite and I mean appalling.

Don't know if it's their service (over subscribed and shit servers), Virgin Media throttling or poor IP Vanish servers, or a combination of all 3.

Anyways, need to try someone else.

Suggestions please for a top notch sports streaming service.

After a bit of Googling, might try out Smooth Streams.

Best thing about it is that you can run it outside of Kodi.

Lets be honest, Kodi is not what it once was. Buggy as fuck.

This could be the way forward, as with Terrarium TV.

My old man got a years sub off them a few weeks back. Runs it through smart iptv.

I watched the Burnley game with zero buffering and he's had no complaints about the games he's watched. Think he got two devices done for £60, getting one at half price.

My Sportsmania sub finishes at the start of next month.

I've always been happy with them apart from the in last month. Streams have been fucking shite and I mean appalling.

Don't know if it's their service (over subscribed and shit servers), Virgin Media throttling or poor IP Vanish servers, or a combination of all 3.

Anyways, need to try someone else.

Suggestions please for a top notch sports streaming service.

Mine runs out mid October and have been thinking the same thin thing.

I assume it's ready enough to put on a smart TV?

After a bit of Googling, might try out Smooth Streams.

Best thing about it is that you can run it outside of Kodi.

Lets be honest, Kodi is not what it once was. Buggy as fuck.

This could be the way forward, as with Terrarium TV.

SmoothStreams is great and it does run better as a stand alone app.