You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

If you use a Debrid account you should contact them before you splash out on any VPN. Many Debrid hosts are incompatible with VPNs or simply refuse to allow the user to use them !

On the subject of disappearing addons, most of the ones that have gone have returned already ! The only ones my build is missing now are Evolve and The Alpha (which I use for my 4k stuff) and Phoenix. The first two are definitely coming back soon, Phoenix ? More than likely.

Bunch of fucking flouncing fucking drama queens.

My box downstairs updated itself to Kodi 17.3 and everything is working fine. Been having trouble with the fire stick upstairs which was still on 17.1. Just deleted it now and done a fresh install only to find that the Fusion repo is completely down so I've got no way of putting Exodus on there. Fuck sake. All I use upstairs is Exodus, Specto and then Turks for the documentaries, but still, no Exodus. Grrrr.

It also means I can't link my Trakt account to it upstairs either.

If you use a Debrid account you should contact them before you splash out on any VPN. Many Debrid hosts are incompatible with VPNs or simply refuse to allow the user to use them !

On the subject of disappearing addons, most of the ones that have gone have returned already ! The only ones my build is missing now are Evolve and The Alpha (which I use for my 4k stuff) and Phoenix. The first two are definitely coming back soon, Phoenix ? More than likely.

Bunch of fucking flouncing fucking drama queens.

I thought Evolve was still up but they're just removing live TV from it. I have it installed on my box but only as another documentary option.

Quick question in relation to IPTV, does that also need a VPN to help hide what you're watching? If so, how do you do that weeing add in watching it via an app on the smart TV bit?

You can add the VPN to your router if it supports it. That way everything coming from you home internet will be covered by the magic invisibility juice.

• Upvote 1

With Sky you'd need to turn off Sky Shield on your router because that can block it, but I don't think a VPN is required necessarily. I don't use one, but then again I might be arrested tomorrow.

At the moment your ISP records your internet usage, but I am not sure how they could determine if a stream is going via kodi or not. Plus media companies currently have no right to get those records from an ISP.

So I would guess that whilst its illegal, I think they'd have a hard time proving it.

A VPN would remove any concerns though.

At the moment your ISP records your internet usage, but I am not sure how they could determine if a stream is going via kodi or not. Plus media companies currently have no right to get those records from an ISP.

So I would guess that whilst its illegal, I think they'd have a hard time proving it.

A VPN would remove any concerns though.

That's always been my train of thought. I stream loads of stuff, so hopefully do they determine what's what? By the ip I'm accessing?

Just read on Facebook that StreamTVBox who I've got a paid sub with have packed up and fucked off. Thankfully I only took the 3 month option and that was maybe six weeks ago. Their Twitter account has also disappeared. Need to get on to my Kodi and see what's what later. Looks like I'll be going back to Sportsmania when the season starts.

Just read on Facebook that StreamTVBox who I've got a paid sub with have packed up and fucked off. Thankfully I only took the 3 month option and that was maybe six weeks ago. Their Twitter account has also disappeared. Need to get on to my Kodi and see what's what later. Looks like I'll be going back to Sportsmania when the season starts.

Just had a look, they're relaunching in a day or two with an improved and rebranded service,  or so they say.  All subs will be honoured mate. 

@streamcenterr 

www.streamcenter.tv

Spellings are correct. 

• Upvote 1

Dear Developer:

No one likes to read a ten (page) letter, I know that. I really spent a lot of time writing this, and truly care about our community. I hope that for that reason you will take the information in here seriously, because even the most advanced developers make mistakes in regards to their privacy.

I’m not going to comment anything from last week, but will note that pretty much everything you’ll read online (including the TorrentFreak article) are highly sensationalized and spread all kinds of incorrect information.

As for the future, it’s important for us all to ensure that everyone is in compliance with the law. That means that you can’t publicize any time of specific content titles anywhere. It would also be nice to see people come up with fun and unique add-on names.

We are unable to associate with anything to do with direct linking, and strongly discourage you all from associating with those who do. Playlist add-ons are basically the same thing as running your own Primewire site, definitely not a good idea.

I’m personally looking very forward to seeing new legitimate add-on development, some of the most popular add-ons are legitimate ones, think FilmOn and USTVNOW, and there are definitely more sources to be found.

In closing, I’d like to assure everyone that TV ADDONS is not going anywhere, moving forward things are going to be more efficient, stronger, and more peaceful. Thank you all for supporting our community for so long, much love to all of you.

Sincerely,

Eleazar Coding

Fusion is dead, at least for the time being.

Exodus 3.0 repo is undergoing some work.

You can install a working version of Exodus through Ares Wizard, in the meantime.

Install Elysium as a top notch alternative to Exodus.

Elysium is working well, cheers.

I have the exodus 3 zip file waiting (hopefully it'll work soon), where do you find up to date information?

• Upvote 1

Elysium is working well, cheers.

I have the exodus 3 zip file waiting (hopefully it'll work soon), where do you find up to date information?

Follow some of the add on developers on Twitter mate. If I'm having issues I'll search it for 'Exodus kodi' or something and there's usually plenty of stuff, or failing that just Tweet them directlly.

The lad Rockcrusher is sound, so too is thelad behind Ares Wizard. Both dead helpful. Loads of them are egosistical kids though.