You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

I don't understand what you're trying to ask there, mate. Are you trying to set it up so the latest movies are available to scroll through on the home screen? They're called widgets and can be done on quite a few skins. I find it easy to do on the Mimic skin and it looks smart as well. You can make a widget out of any section in any add on. For example on my home screen the movie widget is linked to the 'in theatres' section of Exodus and my TV shows widget is linked to 'TV - favourites' in Specto. So all that pops up on the TV shows widget is whatever I've added to the favourites myself in Specto.

Yeah, how do I create them? I dont just want my favourites in there, just a shot cut to Specto Fork instead of having to go through videos>add ons>specto

You just need sub menus mate, not widgets. Widgets are panel style and something different altogether. What skin are you using?

For sub menu's just go into System - Appearance - Skin Settings and it will be straightforward enough to lay out your entire home menu the way you want it. You can get rid of things like weather and programs and replace them with whatever you choose.

• 1 month later...

Exodus.

SALTS is better for more obscure, older stuff imo mate.

Both good, I also use Ororo, although you can only watch one hour every 24 hours unless you subscribe. I bagged a good deal with them, two years for about £30. 

Sportsmania no longer taking new registrations after tonight.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spg670

Once AGAIN SM has failed to provide and tbf guys im sick and tired of putting sorry posts up as i think we are past that.

So here's what's going to happen for the foreseeable future.

Sports Mania will be closed to NEW registrations on Monday so if you do not have an account with Sports Mania then you will not be able to sign up.

Users who do have an account already setup will be able to renew that is fine.

I apologise to those who haven't signed up yet but i have to put my customers who have an account the loyal ones who spend there hard earned money first.

If you do not have an account your more than welcome to sign up at Sports Nation HD or Ultimate Mania but for the foreseeable future the only way you will be able to access Sports Mania is if you have an account.

I reiterate for you who have accounts you can still renew and carry on as normal but for people who do not have an account cannot sign up at Sports Mania only renewals but you can create a new account at Sports Nation HD or Ultimate Mania

http://sportsnationhd.tv

http://ultimatemania.rocks

I'm not even going to bother making excuses guys but what i will say is we haven't switched over to the new site yet i thought updating the current software would work but no its completely shit and doesn't like the webserver software (apache) which we use so we are in the middle of switching to a new software now.

This isn't going to make a blind bit of difference to the loyal customers but i am a man of my word and here is another 1 day coupon.

willowsm 

is the coupon code.

I can only apologise guys but i will fix this and these comments of "I fear this is the end of SM" My one and only response to that is like shit! When things like this happen i'm not the type of person to just give up you guys pay your money so its impossible for me to go anywhere i don't believe in taking peoples money and running because i have had that shit done to me and it stinks.

SM is not going anywhere now or in the future so to the doubters then all i can say is you have a right to doubt but just watch.

Apologies again guys, I wish you all a Happy New Year, Hope you all stay safe tonight if your going out, I'll be here as usual so please just bear with me while i sort this shit out once and for all.

Willow

Making they right noises, at least. Good sign.

Could I watch it on my telly through kodi while somebody else,using my details,is watching it on their computer in a different location?

You'll probably end up getting both IPs banned if you share the account. If not, and loads of people share accounts then the service will end up oversubscribed and go to shite.
  • Upvote 1

Any good documentary add ons?

UK Turks documentary section is the best. Although recently not all of them seem to work. Loads of choice on there though.

Also the Evolve add on seems to be a load of little add ons all in one. I've found that out of them Goliath and Griffin both seem to have a good selection of docs.

There's always loads on the BBC iPlayer as well, either through the Kodi add on or the iPlayer app itself.

I read that Decado was a good documentary add on but after trying it I found there's really not that much choice and the ones they've got are a bit shit.

• Upvote 2