You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

Bought a Raspberry Pi 3 with Kodi pre-loaded on to the sd card. Possibly the best money I have ever spent.

Installed exodus on it, sync'd it with a trakt account, and bought a real debrid subscription for £13 every 6 months, which supposedly gives you access to better quality streams. The ones I've tried so far have been top notch.

I've tried a few footy streams but they seemed a bit hit and miss, so I took a punt on sportsmania for £26 for 6 months. Stream quality so far has been pretty much perfect.

Overall, for 70 odd quid a year for everything I want to watch is a bargain. I'm not in the least bit techy, but with a bit of googling, setting it up was a piece of piss. Just wondering now if I should set up a VPN.

I couldn't even get one of the streams to sign for our game on Sunday on NJM so had to watch a poor quality one on another app.

Beige I subscribe to sportsmania, I assume it's easy to link the account on Kodi to the payment?

Can I view the content on multiple devices?

I couldn't even get one of the streams to sign for our game on Sunday on NJM so had to watch a poor quality one on another app.

Beige I subscribe to sportsmania, I assume it's easy to link the account on Kodi to the payment?

Can I view the content on multiple devices?

Dead easy. Go on the sportsmania website, create an account and pay for whatever length of time you want to subscribe for. Then, install the sportsmania addon into kodi. You will be asked for the username & password of your account. Input those and away you go. This should work on whatever device you install it on, as it is linked to your account. Only had it since Saturday myself, but no compliants so far.

• Upvote 1

I fucking love this box already

Just watched deadpool and now watching batman vs superman.

Not as good a copy but its ok,dont really want to go the cinema for it as the reviews are shite

Watch Kingdom in the TV section, right up your street that and it's class.

Doesn't he just.

Thanks so much Cloggy, for all of your help, tips and advice. Helped save me a small fortune along the way.

Thirded. Cloggy set me on the way. I know now how infuriating it can be talking someone through it that hasn't got a clue. Mrs Turdseye set me up on a group chat with her cousin and it seems like I can't watch a match without my phone going and it being her whinging about streams or whatever.

A bit stuck 

Trying to find some tv series and everytime i try to open anything like new series,search etc it just flashes up working in the bottom left of the screen and then does nothing. I can find films from the last couple of years tried genesis and exodus