You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

I bought one of these android Kodi boxes in October and it's been awesome!

Since Christmas most of the searches are coming back empty though, I used to use iStream a lot but nothing seems to work. Is there some maintenance I need to do here to keep it all running smooth?

All the add-ons seem to self update but that hasn't made a difference.

I bought one of these android Kodi boxes in October and it's been awesome!

Since Christmas most of the searches are coming back empty though, I used to use iStream a lot but nothing seems to work. Is there some maintenance I need to do here to keep it all running smooth?

All the add-ons seem to self update but that hasn't made a difference.

Istream may have been blocked by your isp. I use Genesis a lot but that's been struggling recently. I use the search function on Phoenix now for films and getting them coming straight on.

Reset Kodi last night as no add-ons we're working gone to search for Gensis and Phoenix and it can't find either. Don't know what the fuck I've done to it.

May need to re add them. That SEO Michael site is good for the instructions. I use Community Portal for all the add-ons, just simple search and add then.
  • Upvote 1

SALTS (Stream all the sources) seems to be a decent enough add-on for films and TV shows. Watched a couple of episodes of GoT on there last night and they're better quality than the ones on Phoenix.

Genesis is on the way out apparently. More and more links not working. Apparently the developer is working on a new add-on.

I've tried SALTS a few times and never got a stream to work. Wondering if it's blocked by ISP (Sky). Genesis still working ok for me.

I'm with Sky and it works alright for me. I didn't follow all the instructions on that seo-micheal site though, just downloaded the repo and then went in to the 'get more' section in the add-ons and installed it from there with one click.

I'm a proper novice at this but was wondering where I could find istream through Kodi?

Looking for that making a murderer series

Sometimes it's a bit of a bugger to get everything installed for it but it seems to have been made easier last week. Here's a video guide for the new easier way

And here is instructions for the older more confusing way

http://bestforkodi.com/how-to-install-the-istream-kodi-addon/

• Upvote 2