WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

I think Eeyore is dreadful, he's just been lucky with a few tap ins so far. That will quickly dry up soon and we will be left with another shit poster who shouldn't post.

You know that saying you always do?

Would never be more apt if you did it on here please. So I can quote it at the end of the season.

Ta ta

Scored in most of his games already,has been a bigger threat than Mane and Firmino so far this season and yet the man still gets stick for not having hundreds of goals in a poorly performing team where he has only recently signed. I think he's been brilliant so far,far better than I ever expected.

• Upvote 2

You know that saying you always do?

Would never be more apt if you did it on here please. So I can quote it at the end of the season.

Ta ta

Confirmation right here that eeyore = Mark Coulter. He's never wrong.

We have some absolute shite but slaughter the lad scoring the goals. He needs to be more clinical of course but fucking hell. Nothing better to do some people than be contrary to the point of talking absolute drivel. Unless they are fucking dim of course.

Fucking hell, I'm a miserable cunt, but not even I'd call Salah dreadful. He's got a few things to work on, but he's doing well so far.

As a few have said, one of the few bright spots so far!

• Upvote 1

He’s massively wasteful in front of goal.

However, he’s got brilliant movement and anticipation which means he constantly gets plenty of opportunities.

If he’d been a clinical finisher we’d never have been allowed to pay the transfer fee and wages by the owners.

Some posters on here have short memories.

Salah has come in scored goals, set them up and he's only going to get better & he gets described as "shite"

Shite to me for an attacking wide player is Downing cost a decent fee didn't score and didn't set up goals and didn't even get in the position to miss chances.

Thats a better definition of a shite player not someone thats actually contributed to us winning games.

• Upvote 2

This is a purple patch he's in and has been pretty gash.

The goals are going to dry up soon for him, well they have started to already actually - no goals in 3/4 games now.

When it happens all we are left with is a fast player who can literally do fuck all else.

He's just benefited from loads of teams leaving him unmarked on the back post. Teams will get wise to it pretty quickly

• Downvote 3

The goals are going to dry up soon for him, well they have started to already actually - no goals in 3/4 games now.

When it happens all we are left with is a fast player who can literally do fuck all else.

He's just benefited from loads of teams leaving him unmarked on the back post. Teams will get wise to it pretty quickly

You are Duncan Ferguson and I claim my black eye.

• Upvote 1

Which leaves one of Firmino, Coutinho or Mane unmarked. Give it up. It's tiresome.

How anyone can say Salah is massively wasteful in front of goal, is without parody.

Because he has missed shit ton of chances that should have been goals ? Good player tho because he does score some of them. 

Because he has missed shit ton of chances that should have been goals ? Good player tho because he does score some of them.

You are describing a lot of ex players who didnt even score what Salah has already in an entire career.