WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

Just now, Barnesey said:

Mo has said the ambition of the club is more important than the money. He would sign today if jurgen added a couple of years to his contract (in my view)

I agree with this as well. I think this is part of the sticking point: Mo wants to see Jurgen as manager here for all \ the majority of any contract he signs.

7 minutes ago, Barnesey said:

Mo has said the ambition of the club is more important than the money. He would sign today if jurgen added a couple of years to his contract (in my view)

I think he would need to see the manager being backed financially too. 

Good players want to play with good players. 

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

How do they do this?

Shoot me! My English isn't good enough. Prevent was the wrong word. Try and figure out what I was trying to say.

1 hour ago, Barnesey said:

Where has he said this?

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Mirror saying we are not prepared to meet his wage demands. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-not-prepared-meet-mohamed-25947477.amp

Mirror basically took the Telegraph article which was posted on the previous page here and spun that headline for clickbait. They added a couple quotes from Salah's interview with GQ and a couple from Klopp's recent press conference. And just like that, they had enough words to essentially say nothing new.

They should have a look in the mirror for such dastardly behaviour.

• Upvote 1

Klopp has alluded about these big contracts taking time. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs that the hold up has been an image rights thing. Because he's become very marketable and the club and himself would need to figure out the share of profits from his likeness.