Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is he signing the contract or is he our summer war chest.

Yachts don’t refurbish themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is he signing the contract or is he our summer war chest.

He's our jude Bellingham warchest. We'll sort the midfield but won't have anyone to put the ball in the net 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stupid thing is, if we were going to cash in on him, we should have done it this summer. 

 

Next summer we will only get a maximum of 100 million, and that will only be if PSG come in for him to replace Mbappe.

 

I don't understand why we are allowing the months to tick down on his contract?  We have him, Mane and Firmino out of contract in just over 19 months and don't seem to be doing anything about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

The stupid thing is, if we were going to cash in on him, we should have done it this summer. 

 

Next summer we will only get a maximum of 100 million, and that will only be if PSG come in for him to replace Mbappe.

 

I don't understand why we are allowing the months to tick down on his contract?  We have him, Mane and Firmino out of contract in just over 19 months and don't seem to be doing anything about it?

Why do you think PSG would offer 100m for him? It's not like there's a queue of clubs willing (capable) to pay that, especially outside this league. Personally I would be amazed to see us get that much now Salah has all the power. 

 

As for the contracts, I think it's dead easy. We want to get Salah and right now can't as we've not put a deal in front of him he thinks he deserves. The other 2 I suspect we're willing to let run a bit later, especially as their form until very recently has been poor for some time. But the risk in not signing mane at least becomes greater with every day we fail to resolve the Salah issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also apparently targeting Azpilicueta due to the fact that he comes out of contract at the end of the season and they are targeting free agents due to their financial position.

 

So in that regard, the link to Mo is completely fantasyland stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, m0e said:

Hilarious contrast here from the Beeb gossip

Screenshot_20211115-235426_Chrome.jpg

Nothing like trying to get the fans back on side and believing a return to the good old days is under way.

 

They were interested in Sterling as well. Fuck know how they think they're going to afford Mo after we absolutely rinsed them over Coutinho.

 

Still, if it focuses minds at the club to get his new contract signed off, Im in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If everyone and his dog knows about it I suggest the folks at Barca look up the meaning of silently...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Barcelona were a car they'd be trying to reverse out of motorway toll booths so they wouldn't have to pay the fee. 

 

I'm not sure Mo and his advisors will have any interest in him paying his own wages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

If Barcelona were a car they'd be trying to reverse out of motorway toll booths so they wouldn't have to pay the fee. 

 

I'm not sure Mo and his advisors will have any interest in him paying his own wages. 

Certainly FSG have tried hard to make this an option...doesnt seem to be working so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hate Barca. Horrible club - the Mancs of Spain. Pep would be the perfect example of their ethics or lack of I should say - giving it the big one about Catalonian independence yet happy to take his wages from lads that aren't exactly big on human rights. Undermining our players when they were top dogs. They thought they were magnificent before they even won a European Cup. Nauseating club. Great city though. 

 

Real are a giant who normally get what they want. They don't pretend to be sound or special. They just exist to win. I don't like them, but give me them any day over Barca.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I really hate Barca. Horrible club - the Mancs of Spain. Pep would be the perfect example of their ethics or lack of I should say - giving it the big one about Catalonian independence yet happy to take his wages from lads that aren't exactly big on human rights. Undermining our players when they were top dogs. They thought they were magnificent before they even won a European Cup. Nauseating club. Great city though. 

 

Real are a giant who normally get what they want. They don't pretend to be sound or special. They just exist to win. I don't like them, but give me them any day over Barca.

 

 

Repped for top rambling ability

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I really hate Barca. Horrible club - the Mancs of Spain. Pep would be the perfect example of their ethics or lack of I should say - giving it the big one about Catalonian independence yet happy to take his wages from lads that aren't exactly big on human rights. Undermining our players when they were top dogs. They thought they were magnificent before they even won a European Cup. Nauseating club. Great city though. 

 

Real are a giant who normally get what they want. They don't pretend to be sound or special. They just exist to win. I don't like them, but give me them any day over Barca.

 

 


Nah. Both equally despicable clubs. 
 

They just go about their cuntishness in different ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I really hate Barca. Horrible club - the Mancs of Spain. Pep would be the perfect example of their ethics or lack of I should say - giving it the big one about Catalonian independence yet happy to take his wages from lads that aren't exactly big on human rights. Undermining our players when they were top dogs. They thought they were magnificent before they even won a European Cup. Nauseating club. Great city though. 

 

Real are a giant who normally get what they want. They don't pretend to be sound or special. They just exist to win. I don't like them, but give me them any day over Barca.

 

 

Real are cunts too,who have been funded by the Spanish goverment for decades and are giants largely because of it. They are both cunts.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2021 at 17:12, lifetime fan said:


Nah. Both equally despicable clubs. 
 

They just go about their cuntishness in different ways. 

 

22 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Real are cunts too,who have been funded by the Spanish goverment for decades and are giants largely because of it. They are both cunts.

Don't disagree with either points but Barca make out their some kind of bastion of decency. At least Real don't hide from the fact they are ruthless bastards. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

 

Don't disagree with either points but Barca make out their some kind of bastion of decency. At least Real don't hide from the fact they are ruthless bastards. 

 

 

I’ve yet to see a Spanish football club that I like. Real, Barca, Atletico have awful culture on and off the pitch. The Spanish FA really need to do something drastic IMO, as they’ll be losing a lot of fans if it keeps going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aRdja said:

I’ve yet to see a Spanish football club that I like. Real, Barca, Atletico have awful culture on and off the pitch. The Spanish FA really need to do something drastic IMO, as they’ll be losing a lot of fans if it keeps going.

I dont think the Spanish FA has a squad. Real maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I dont think the Spanish FA has a squad. Real maybe?

The first thing they need to overhaul is the refereeing. They need to stop rewarding cheats, that’d go along way IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×