WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

55 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Of all the amazing things Mo has done recently, I think maintaining eye contact with the camera here is the most impressive…

863A2DAF-82F0-42F0-8801-05D4F8FEF5C5.jpeg

No idea who she is.

6 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Of all the amazing things Mo has done recently, I think maintaining eye contact with the camera here is the most impressive…

863A2DAF-82F0-42F0-8801-05D4F8FEF5C5.jpeg

What a gentleman, didn't even point out she'd forgotten to wear a blouse, to save embarrassing her in public. 

Seems increasingly odd / stupid that his wasn’t the first big contract sorted in the summer. I can only assume Van Dijk didn’t take a pay-cut, so of the two biggest renewals, surely first tying down the one who hadn’t just come back from potentially career threatening injury would have been the most prudent option.

Unless it’s all agreed and the idea is to wait until we get into January (or even the summer) and make it the big “new” signing of the window.

Wouldnt surprise me if the club is waiting to see if we get out of the CL group and the additional riches that come with it before agreeing a bumper contract with Mo.

Well, not that I agree with that if it is but, we're effectively into the knock out stage so give him the fuck what he wants.

Any other player or players who go knocking on the door asking for a rise to hang onto Mo's coat tails just has to be told until they're as good or as important to the club and team, they aint getting it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Wouldnt surprise me if the club is waiting to see if we get out of the CL group and the additional riches that come with it before agreeing a bumper contract with Mo.

Well, not that I agree with that if it is but, we're effectively into the knock out stage so give him the fuck what he wants.

Any other player or players who go knocking on the door asking for a rise to hang onto Mo's coat tails just has to be told until they're as good or as important to the club and team, they aint getting it.

Tell them that if they score 9 games in a row, we can discuss it.