WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

"...with Liverpool sporting director Michael Edwards set for more discussions with Roma counterpart Monchi."

A meeting of minds not witnessed on such a scale since Pinter cast Danny Dyer on Broadway.

chamberlain.jpg?1380701330

• Upvote 2

Balk Like An Egyptian

p.s I am firmly aware this pun is a week too late. Unless of course, the deal falls through over the transfer fee.

Just looking at my watch to time when Spurs come in with a last minute offer, that just eclipses the one we have spent months putting together.

Surely we've agreed to pay up front and let him stay on loan at Roma for another season?

Ayre will be having a wry laugh at us fools if we havent.  

So after 6 weeks of "negotiating" it looks like we will end up paying pretty much what everybody thought he was worth in the first place. Still, I have to say I'm happy as he looks like being exactly what we need.

Just looking at my watch to time when Spurs come in with a last minute offer, that just eclipses the one we have spent months putting together.

I'm no expert but I'm guessing it will be in the last minute of the deal.

can i be the first to call him a useless cunt when he shins one over the bar against watford

Soz mate I did that as soon as I saw Paulies post 

Lads keep this MF only at the moment please. Salah will have a medical on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Should be flying into London (not Liverpool) in the coming days.

Fee will be £36.5m. Salah will sign a long term deal, possibly 5 years. He wants the number 9 shirt.

Please don't shoot the messenger lads, just passing on what I've been told.

Spot on again, PD. I didn't put any money on this happening like I did when you called Klopp. I was unsure this would happen to be honest.