Quantcast
Mohamed Salah - Page 203 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

40 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Fucking great seeing Mo start the season like a train I'm loving it 

Great minds was talking to a fellow red today said Tierney must have thought there was a runaway train hurtling towards him every time he looked up from inspecting the grass. 

Have to laugh at all these so called football analysts commenting on how to defeat the press here's my assessment basically they can't cause you have maniac talented footballers bearing down on their midfields and defences with or without the ball. Salah and his reputation is one off if not the best at it.

• Upvote 1

They’ve been passing to each other loads.  Mo is now passing to Mane more than the other way around if anything.  I think it was against Leeds when they were falling over each other to pass it and probably ended up costing us a goal because of it.  They’ve also been celebrating together as well.

46 minutes ago, The Guest said:

They’ve been passing to each other loads.  Mo is now passing to Mane more than the other way around if anything.  I think it was against Leeds when they were falling over each other to pass it and probably ended up costing us a goal because of it.  They’ve also been celebrating together as well.

Yeah. It's surprising to some people that 20 odd men from all over the world and work together every day are not exactly bosom buddies. Who'd have thought?

Maybe the three month Covid lay-off has helped him get his mojo back after a  couple of years of constant football. 

4 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

That was my initial thought aswell. Mind you, I'm just grateful he gave me anything.

I’m still pissed off at him telling me to leave you alone. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Same time, next week? Maybe we'll get Sadio.

Works every time. Sadio has the wuhan flu though, so bring your hand sanitizer. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Anyway, enough of the yard dogs, what technique he showed with that first time hit. Superb.

It really was an excellent goal, his goal number 100 for Liverpool. 

Love Mo. Love Bobby, Sadio, hendo, etc, you get the picture. Thought he bounced off Mina a few times to many and seemed intent on only passing back to that

ass-assin in their goal. But my word, what a strike for what I thought was the winner.

30 more goals and he's in our top 10 goalscorers ever. 90 more would take him into the top 5.

2-3 more seasons and he'll have overtaken Fowler, Kenny and Gerrard.