Quantcast
Mohamed Salah - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

Not what they need at all.

They need a proven, quality attacking midfielder that can come in an change their fortunes immediately. Not some kid who plays in Switzerland.

Imagine the Old Toilet boo boys will be on his back from the first misplaced pass.

Rumours Starting that United have agreed a deal for Salah

If anyone else reads some bullshit on Twitter, you will be sure to post it up here for everyone.

This is not bullshit, it is true. He is set to replace Moyes.

It is reported that we are going to make a official bid in the next few days.

To be honest, I feel that he might not be the no.1 priority considering that sterling is playing so well. A DM (M'Vila) might be more needed instead

We need a DM and fullbacks, but Salah should help our barren options out wide.

Coutinho's starting to lag and relying on Sterling to remain at his present level at his age is a big gamble.

The less said about Moses the better.

They need a proven, quality attacking midfielder that can come in an change their fortunes immediately. Not some kid who plays in Switzerland.

Imagine the Old Toilet boo boys will be on his back from the first misplaced pass.

Not sure he's what we need either. Can he play full back ?

He should be replacing Sterling in the starting line up then. But he got to put in hell of an effort to displace Sterling

I'm a bit surprised at the figures being talked about for him.

I know I raved about him on the transfer window thread and I really thought he'd easily be in the 45-50m range, but Amoyal is saying we've bid 35m and they're asking for 40m.  For anything less than 40m in this market he's actually a bargain.

Hope it happens, not counting any chickens until he's leaning on something at Melwood.

He's never a £45m - £50m player even in this market. He did look good at Roma the season just finished but as we all know, the PL is tougher than Serie A.

That said, if he's one of Klopp's first picks, just get the fucking deal done. Isnt one of the FSG partners \ ex partners now the owner of Roma? If they cant do a deal with him, it doesnt look good.

He's better than oxlade-chamberlain and hes 35m

chamberlain is English so carries this 'premium.' And anyway, that's arsenal's valuation not the amount at which a deal would be done.

I think it's going to happen, because there is nothing more Liverpool than paying £45m for a player we ummed and ahhed about paying £11m for a few years earlier.

• Upvote 4