Quantcast
Mohamed Salah - Page 183 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah you can't backtrack like that. 

Backtrack like what? You think he’s been playing like he did today?  Right from the first minute he was passing the ball.  You can’t be completely blind surely?

19 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Backtrack like what? You think he’s been playing like he did today?  Right from the first minute he was passing the ball.  You can’t be completely blind surely?

Nah you've been slagging him off. Don't go jumping on the bandwagon because he scored a worldy and was our best player. 

You've made your bed now fucking stay in it. 

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah you've been slagging him off. Don't go jumping on the bandwagon because he scored a worldy and was our best player. 

You've made your bed now fucking stay in it. 

8EFC4FB0-7B94-4ACE-ACB7-8F13FE4A929D.jpeg

So with two new goals from our strikers today, they have now scored 49 PL goals this season.

Thats just 6 less than last season and we still have 4 games left.

Just now, Anubis said:

Danny Murphy being a cunt on MOTD2. He was fucking kicked.

Its maddiningly inconsistent.

You wonder if they flip a coin to decide whether the narrative will be felt contact and entitled to go down, or gone to ground to easy. Its weird.

....NARRATIVE.  

• Downvote 1

Brilliant performance. That's the Salah from last season. Massive turnaround from his last outing which he was so poor in. If he plays to that level in the remaining games of the season, things could be very special.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Cupped his ears during his goal celebration. Disrespectful to the fans.....

I would've almost cupped his piss after that goal.

• Upvote 1