You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

The only problem I see is he's not passing the obvious pass so I think he's trying too hard to get back in to form. He ran right to left with the ball and had a dream pass on for Mane/Firmino, thought about shooting, turned and tried to pass to Milner.

He got a talking to from the unmarked players, it will get sorted. 4 wins out of 4 when not playing to our best, we need to play one of the top teams to click in fully. We have played against 4 teams who last season we would have struggled against anyway. We come alive against the top teams, one of which now is most definitely us.

The only problem I see is he's not passing the obvious pass so I think he's trying too hard to get back in to form. He ran right to left with the ball and had a dream pass on for Mane/Firmino, thought about shooting, turned and tried to pass to Milner.

He got a talking to from the unmarked players, it will get sorted. 4 wins out of 4 when not playing to our best, we need to play one of the top teams to click in fully. We have played against 4 teams who last season we would have struggled against anyway. We come alive against the top teams, one of which now is most definitely us.

We won the corresponding fixtures last season too, both scoring and conceding 4 fewer goals in the process. In fact, we took 6 points off each of these teams.

• Upvote 1

We won the corresponding fixtures last season too, both scoring and conceding 4 fewer goals in the process. In fact, we took 6 points off each of these teams.

Sorry, wrong phrasing - I should have said these types of teams. In the first four games last season we played Watford (draw), Palace (win), Arsenal (win) and Man City (lose). We then played Burnley (draw), Leicester (win) and Newcastle (draw). I think that's 12 points from 7 games.

He was missing chances left right and centre the first few games of the season last year. I'm not in the slightest bit worried.

He was putting himself in the position to score them though, Paulie.

He’s a pace merchant fraud and that new contract is going to bankrupt the red shite, I mean us.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...