You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

I watched about a minute of it couldn’t bear anymore and don’t blame him. Fucking grown men running after cars to get players to sign some tat so they can sell it online. The fact these fucking dickheads take kids with them and film them to try to bully the players into doing it just makes it even worse.

He probably sees these same leeches every day outside training and then the ground. “Horrible man” he starts shouting. These are no fans these cunts. Same as that dickhead who tried to get his kid to get Gerrard to sign an LA Galaxy shirt. Gerrard says “too soon mate I can’t do that now” as he’s walking around Anfield after his last game. The mask then slips as the kids dickhead dad starts screaming at Gerrard red faced to sign it now calling him everything under the sun. This is possibly our greatest ever player’s moment with the fans at the end of his career here and this twat was making it about him. It’s a shame somebody didn’t drop the cunt and I think the same about that fella in the video.

• Upvote 4

I watched about a minute of it couldn’t bear anymore and don’t blame him. Fucking grown men running after cars to get players to sign some tat so they can sell it online. The fact these fucking dickheads take kids with them and film them to try to bully the players into doing it just makes it even worse.

He probably sees these same leeches every day outside training and then the ground. “Horrible man” he starts shouting. These are no fans these cunts. Same as that dickhead who tried to get his kid to get Gerrard to sign an LA Galaxy shirt. Gerrard says “too soon mate I can’t do that now” as he’s walking around Anfield after his last game. The mask then slips as the kids dickhead dad starts screaming at Gerrard red faced to sign it now calling him everything under the sun. This is possibly our greatest ever player’s moment with the fans at the end of his career here and this twat was making it about him. It’s a shame somebody didn’t drop the cunt and I think the same about that fella in the video.

These players probably interact with hundreds of fans every week, occasionally while they're with families or whatever.

Even when they aren't in the mood they need to suck it up and be friendly. I struggle to even smile in work before 10am barely speak to my colleagues let alone having to deal with random strangers pestering me while I'm having a meal or driving or whatever.

Due to the sheer volume of fans they see, there's bound to be more than a few nobheads, I know we can think oh yeah is a hard life being a millionaire, but in that moment when somebody is being a prick, the last thing you're concerned about is your wages.

There’s being friendly and there’s dealing with these parasites. Personally I don’t think they do. They don’t owe these cunts anything. The club aren’t daft I imagine the players are fully aware of who these cunts are and tell the players to just ignore them. If you sign something once then they’ll be turning up at your house.

He might be in the news in the next few days.

Video doing the rounds of him driving away from the match today. Stopped at lights and there are kids asking for his signature on shirts etc. And one autograph seller who films him. Salah doesn't wind down his window or sign anything. He's getting slagged off in the comments for that. But, I don't blame him. His engine is running. He's at lights. It's dangerous to risk a big crowd developing around his car.

Anyway, it looks like he's trying to avoid eye contact with the small crowd gathering, so he picks up his mobile and looks like he's pretending to text on it. Or he could actually be texting on it. Either way, he's using a mobile while in control of a vehicle. You'd imagine the vid will be getting Tweeted to Merseyside Police, en masse, by supporters of a couple of certain teams...

Asking someone to sign a fucking autograph while stopped at traffic lights is absolutely ridiculous. They should confider themselves lucky he didn't tell them to fuck off.

He might be in the news in the next few days.

Video doing the rounds of him driving away from the match today. Stopped at lights and there are kids asking for his signature on shirts etc. And one autograph seller who films him. Salah doesn't wind down his window or sign anything. He's getting slagged off in the comments for that. But, I don't blame him. His engine is running. He's at lights. It's dangerous to risk a big crowd developing around his car.

Anyway, it looks like he's trying to avoid eye contact with the small crowd gathering, so he picks up his mobile and looks like he's pretending to text on it. Or he could actually be texting on it. Either way, he's using a mobile while in control of a vehicle. You'd imagine the vid will be getting Tweeted to Merseyside Police, en masse, by supporters of a couple of certain teams...

Asking someone to sign a fucking autograph while stopped at traffic lights is absolutely ridiculous. They should confider themselves lucky he didn't tell them to fuck off.

• Upvote 1