You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

After a long period of exceptional good behaviour in the squad there's maybe just a tiny sign of that spirit waning - Ox sitting on the bench with a cob on every game, Mane getting increasingly aloof as the season went on and then, well, THIS, Mo playing his own private games once he lost form and now ignoring club instructions... Klopp relies a lot on the right attitude and emotions to sustain the intensity, so freshening up the squad is probably needed. 

Klopp will offload the shit stirrers and senior players like Hendo,Millie and VVD will get on their case too. Slightly off topic but watching the excellent Dave Waller youtube channel and he was showing Liverpool v Swansea in late 81,the match after Shanks died. But having won the European Cup in the previous May,it was ironic to watch so many of our players who were soon to be ex players not long after and all while still being successful. Clem had gone by then,Thommo had a stinker and wasn't long for the club. David Johnson up front with King Kenny would soon lose his role to a young lad named Rush! Terry Mac was on his way out,despite scoring both goals in this game. Whelan had broken through into the first team and Lawro was now a regular. It was an evolution rather than a revolution. This may be what's now happening here?

Too much smoke being blown up his ass lately as he doesn't deserve it. 2 goals in the last half of the season is shite form, he does good team work and a great work rate but his goals have dried up. He's also being a greedy cunt and putting his Liverpool career in doubt. He could do with some of the class Bobby has. No look signing. 

HI9lcWfH_(1).gif

A while ago, he wasnt signing a contract. Then after AFCON, he let it be known he had decided he would sign it. Later he let it be known he's prepared to sign for a PL rival if it meant he'd get bigger bucks than here.

Now, after Barcelona have supposedly 'promised' they will sign him at the end of next season on a free, he's up for that instead.

Love Mo but I know when someone is trying to play you off against others. And for that reason, Im now out. If you are here next season Mo, I'll celebrate the goals for Liverpool but Im not singing your song if this is how you're going to act.

I’m on holiday, spoken to a few lads here who are Senegalese, the call of them all wanting Mane to go to Bayern is a myth, They want him to stay at Liverpool they all love the club but the problem they have is they say Salah is treated like a king when Mane isn’t and should be treated the same that’s the issue and tbh I agree.

Hes acted a cunt the last few months and could have cut it off when his agent acted up but didn’t, now he’s open to moving to a rival when his contract ends, if he’s actually said that then fuck him off.

2 hours ago, bossy said:

Fucking hell, Mane wants to leave, or Senegalese fans want that, because of Mo’s song? It’s all about the syllables I’m afraid.  

This is your fault. Could you not have written a better song for Mané than the Abba shit we have?

• Upvote 1

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Cherry O Baby tune by UB40 would work.

Sadio,Sadio Mane,

We (used to be)are so in love with you.

Too late now. Where was this when it could have made a difference?

Plus, UB40? Over my dead body. What next, fucking Madness?

4 minutes ago, dave u said:

Wise words. When a band I hate makes a good song, I'm big enough to admit it. See Coldplay / Viva La Vida.

UB40 and Madness do not have a Viva La Vida.

You’re not listening to madness right Dave. Maybe you’ve got it on the wrong speed.

Just now, dave u said:

Don't sell yourself short. He only plays the songs for the players, he doesn't write them.

Where's his "RoboCrouch" eh?

True. There’s only one. Damn, I could have kept Mane. 

8 hours ago, Trojan1892 said:

I’m on holiday, spoken to a few lads here who are Senegalese, the call of them all wanting Mane to go to Bayern is a myth, They want him to stay at Liverpool they all love the club but the problem they have is they say Salah is treated like a king when Mane isn’t and should be treated the same that’s the issue and tbh I agree.

Hes acted a cunt the last few months and could have cut it off when his agent acted up but didn’t, now he’s open to moving to a rival when his contract ends, if he’s actually said that then fuck him off.

I wonder if the Scots felt the same when Rush was scoring goals and Kenny was setting them up. Kenny didn't, because he was a grown-up and a proper team player who knew his own worth and appreciated what others did. These 'fan' stories are like hearing a 12 year old recount what was argued in the playground this week. If Sadio bothered less about dodging spots of champagne and cared more about real humility rather than just talking about it, he wouldn't be acting like such a tit. As for Salah, he's created a soap for himself that he is convinced others find endlessly fascinating rather than even duller than a Hollyoaks repeat.

• Downvote 1

The old band, Bobby, Sadio and Mo has served us well.

Now there's a new band in town (Luis, Diego, Darwin).

Mo was brilliant before the Afcon, a shadow of himself after. 18 PL goals this season. We can live with him being replaced.