You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

I always find it fascinating how people who achieved very little in life are then talking about what someone who has become one of the best in his field should be doing with his life.

44 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Oil states have totally fucked the game, I hope their people rise up capture those greedy  debauched cunts and make them live in a bedsit watching nothing but loose women on repeat.

Don't they do that anyway? Oh wait no, that's Noose Women.

1 hour ago, m0e said:

I always find it fascinating how people who achieved very little in life are then talking about what someone who has become one of the best in his field should be doing with his life.

Ah the internet. Where people go onto a comment board and complain about people commenting on stuff in a condescending and stupid way in the hope it makes them sound clever. Never change internet, never change. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, m0e said:

I'd say that some of those people have contributed a fair bit financially to that successful person's success and deserve the right to have a soundboard at least.

12 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Nah, I think we ordinary plebs underestimate the value of incremental cash amounts to rich people.
We go “£150 grand a week, that’s more than I earn in 4 years, why wouldn’t you be happy earning that playing for a great team, it’s already more money than you’ll ever need”.

But footballers go “Grealish is on £400k a week, I’m better than him. I deserve at least £500 grand a week”.

I don't think it's the players saying that.  It's the agents in their ear.  Fucking leeches.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2022 at 02:43, 3 Stacks said:

I think him leaving on a free next season after one last hurrah season where he'll have more rest coming in from a summer where he doesn't have football and the World Cup he doesn't have to go to, plus the motivation for him to get as big a deal as possible, is probably the best situation for all parties.

I think he'll be great next season and then we can all go our seperate ways.

But if he's to leave on a free, we should extend Mané, you'd think.

If that’s what he wants

3 hours ago, JohnnyH said:

Ah the internet. Where people go onto a comment board and complain about people commenting on stuff in a condescending and stupid way in the hope it makes them sound clever. Never change internet, never change. 

374ADA1E-924F-44A2-81F3-88EFE906365F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Oil states have totally fucked the game, I hope their people rise up capture those greedy  debauched cunts and make them live in a bedsit watching nothing but loose women on repeat.

Harsh as fuck

6 hours ago, m0e said:

Talking about, you say? My goodness. Utter bastards. 

On 26/05/2022 at 18:28, JohnnyH said:

Exhibit fucking A over here

On 26/05/2022 at 20:38, VladimirIlyich said:

I'd say that some of those people have contributed a fair bit financially to that successful person's success and deserve the right to have a soundboard at least.

Explain that to me. Which people do you mean exactly?

On 27/05/2022 at 02:21, m0e said:

You must be in a state of constant fascination being a football fan. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Supporters?

So the collective contribution of supporters (whatever that really is) to his success is a reason to claim he should do whatever 'we' think is right for him?

Pay the money . Best player in world wearing a Liverpool shirt what’s not to like. Never thought I would be typing that . Tell you what Mo on 400k a week or Mbappe on a million in your team at the minute who would you take ? Nonsense discussion . He will rip it up tonight.