You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

I hope they've sorted it already and they're just waiting for January to shush the people crying for a new signing.

The way he's playing lately his value is going up every week, FSG aren't stupid enough to fuck this up surely? 

I'd take it!

Last season it got to the point where I was no longer confident when he was running in on goal. This season I’ve got the party poppers out about 15 seconds before he scores. He’s a bona fide magician who absolutely needs to be tied down to this club for the next few years. The idea of potentially facing him at another club is not something any Liverpool fan should have to contemplate. Fucking get it done!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Last season it got to the point where I was no longer confident when he was running in on goal. This season I’ve got the party poppers out about 15 seconds before he scores. He’s a bona fide magician who absolutely needs to be tied down to this club for the next few years. The idea of potentially facing him at another club is not something any Liverpool fan should have to contemplate. Fucking get it done!

Tough crowd , he scored 22 goals in the league last season and 6 in the Champions League. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Code said:

Tough crowd , he scored 22 goals in the league last season and 6 in the Champions League. 

I get that, it’s just that he wasn’t as clinical overall last season even though he still had good figures. This season feels even better than the first, it’s like you feel like he’ll score at any time.

37 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I said it in the match thread but after his first early chance two bottles whizzed by his head in the matter of a few seconds - both shown on camera. Not a word about it.

Everton fans don't throw bottles must of been agent provocateurs trying to sully the angels of puritys good name.

This doesn't sound too hopeful. I wonder is klopp's contract playing a part here. Asking about the clubs ambition too, perhaps the lack of investment is rubbing off. 

Salah sends contract message to Liverpool management and responds to Barcelona

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mohamed-salah-sends-contract-message-22370319#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

35 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

This doesn't sound too hopeful. I wonder is klopp's contract playing a part here. Asking about the clubs ambition too, perhaps the lack of investment is rubbing off. 

Salah sends contract message to Liverpool management and responds to Barcelona

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mohamed-salah-sends-contract-message-22370319#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

Hmmm doesn't sound great.

Barcelona though?