You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mohamed Salah

WhiskeyJar

I really dont think Mo is concentrated on getting the highest pay packet he can. I genuinely feel he wants to stay here but at the same time, knows his worth.

I dont know if these rumours of wanting 500 grand a week are true. His agent will surely play on them. Mo's also got to realise even if he goes to Real, he's not going to get the adjulation he does here. No one and I mean no one, is going to sing his name with such gusto. Im always blown away by how loud and proud 'Egyptian King' is sung especially after each goal.

Will he get that at Real, PSG or anywhere else? Will he fuck. The club simply has to give the boy what he wants to stay. No other player in the team or squad comes close. If they go knocking asking for more because Mo's been given more, they just need to be told to come back and be as good as Mo.

Make it happen FSG.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

How do Mo's assist stats compare with those of Suarez when he was with us? 

All Comps:

Salah = 51 assists in 231 games

Suarez = 48 assists in 133 games

Suarez' last two seasons are just outrageous:

League -- 54 golas and 29 assists in 66 games

All Comps -- 61 golas and 33 assists in 81 games

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Einch said:

That is outrageous from Suarez. He was guaranteeing 1.3 goals/game in his last two league seasons.

Salah is doing that right now. We have had some awesome forwards even when we were shit.

Yep, absolutely nuts.

Mo is at that level now for sure.

He hasn't had a season where he has been involved in 1 a game over the course of a year - looks to be about .8 as his highest over a full season.

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

All Comps:

Eh what is this?

These are the numbers.

First Suarez, then Salah.

1988A791-0D08-44A3-B782-4A8456994E12.jpeg

0EF03C92-968C-4629-954D-E57674A87741.jpeg

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

All Comps:

Amazing. Can't argue with stats. 

I was in the car earlier stuck 5live on and they were still harping on a out the mp who got stabbed, so I foolishly flipped to talksport. Fuck me, Adrian durham was trying to make some argument that people are only saying Salah is the best in the world "because he scored against Watford". "Isn't vardy the world's best as he's scored just as many?" was the next comment. And then his finale, his best player in the world now is jorginho, who doesn't get the credit because of the position he plays. Jorginho. Where do you start with this shit? I realise he says lots of it to make people phone in, but fuck me. How does he say it without pissing himself laughing? What a cunt.